Erik H. Brush's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Well while I disagree with you characterization I do actually gather what you are sa…"

Erik H. Brush replied Jan 17, 2011 to One thing Religion and some Science still share is limitation.

15 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Erik H. Brush

"  Actually you have made suppositions that are NOT at all what I stated. How you arr…"

Erik H. Brush replied Jan 13, 2011 to One thing Religion and some Science still share is limitation.

15 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Erik H. Brush

"Outstanding points! You are correct. The refutation of "utter nonsense", and various…"

Erik H. Brush replied Jan 10, 2011 to One thing Religion and some Science still share is limitation.

15 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Erik H. Brush

"It is extremely possible. I may be too narrow minded in my own conviction. Or it cou…"

Erik H. Brush replied Jan 10, 2011 to One thing Religion and some Science still share is limitation.

15 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Erik H. Brush

"Hi and thanks for posting those points.   To avoid cherry picking my statement let u…"

15 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Erik H. Brush

"This is an interesting related article that was a side thread from one of the other…"

15 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Erik H. Brush

"On that point we are in absolute agreement! Science is progressing. Religion is stag…"

15 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Erik H. Brush

"Well I read National Geographic's Current stand on the big bang theory: (Apparently…"

15 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Erik H. Brush

"Interesting perspective. I did come off antagonistic. It was intentionally provocati…"

15 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Erik H. Brush

"Rather intriguing! Thanks for this great input. And the link. The supposition of mul…"

Erik H. Brush replied Jan 9, 2011 to One thing Religion and some Science still share is limitation.

15 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Erik H. Brush

RSS

© 2021   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service