I recently checked out the FIRST Mirrors movie and was delighted. It was based in the supernatural.. yes... but it was full of creepy images, nightmarish twists, and a treasure-trove of gore. It was very bloody, but without being trashy.... [like some slasher films I have seen... the trashy slasher movies seem to be all about gore and none about plot. :P] Mirrors provided an excellent story line and the chills started long before the ghosts appeared! I had rented it from Blockbuster and that night I felt that glorious lingering nervous chill as I passed the bathroom mirror. Of course the only thing that stared back at me was my own reflection... but regardless, I bought the movie the next week!

Views: 96

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, it is the one with Kiefer Sutherland.

I didn't find it that interesting. It was a decent film, but that was all. Has anyone seen the sequel too? I would like a comparison.

RSS

Discussion Forum

Mirrors [2008]

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel. Last reply by A Former Member Feb 18, 2011. 4 Replies

Nudity in horror movies

Started by Julien. Last reply by Shawn Close Aug 18, 2013. 2 Replies

Scary movies

Started by Julien. Last reply by A Former Member Dec 13, 2010. 12 Replies

Worst Horror Movie EVER!!!

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel. Last reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel Apr 6, 2010. 4 Replies

Blog Posts

Yes ATHEIST

Posted by ETRON on September 6, 2019 at 12:44pm 0 Comments

© 2022   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service