This is not only for those in our community who consider themselves Republican but for those who are Democrat, Libertarian and everything in between; What do you dislike about Obama.
Here's what I see:
- Came into a shit-storm of a situation, economy wrecked and in two wars.
- He made decisions that can be criticized and should be however, the economy is on the mend.
- He has ended one war and is ending another one.
- He has restored the reputation of this country in the eyes of much of the rest of the world.
- He killed Osama.
- He created health care reform that will benefit millions (not perfect by any means, but a step in the right direction for sure)
- He ended DADT
He has disappointed us in many ways as well but all in all I think he has done well considering not only the circumstances he came into, but also the hostile and overtly racist government he has to deal with.
What are your thoughts on this? What do you dislike about Obama?
lol now I'm angry? Oh please...i'm beyond anger, I just understand why European's do the things they do and tell you about them in some vain attempt to get you to look in the mirror...why should I get angry because I know where this will eventually end guys..