Sam Harris's devastating takedown of Trump and why, despite her faults, you must vote for Clinton

Views: 592

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bill Maher (one of my favorite atheists) has done plenty of comedy material about Trump, but this interview with CNN's Fareed Zakaria is petty serious.

What an excellent interview and I simply cannot disagree with Maher on anything he said. He's totally right 

Bill Maher doesn't like democracy, if you don't agree with him you must be a moron and have no right to your one vote.  

The separation of powers has worked for us for over 200 years, remember we survived the Baby Bush years and according to BM he was elected twice by the Morons.

Americans will continue to vote D&R until there's nothing left of this nation to give a shit about.

The system has become nothing more then a tool used by the Super Rich to control the resources of the nation.  In the end it will be our children and grandchildren who pay the price.

Simply because he calls some people morons (remember: he's a comedian), it doesn't follow that he doesn't believe in democracy. Unless you have a pretty loose definition of not believing in democracy.

Anyone thinking of a 3rd party candidate for President needs to find out how wacky and unprepared Johnson and Stein are.

I'm voting Joe Exotic, he has Tigers. :)

I'm wondering how much longer it'll take before one of those cats has him for lunch.

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

H.L. Mencken (said about 100 years ago).

+1

If we contrast democracies with the outcomes created by interbreeding royal monarchies....well I still prefer the elected moron ;)

I know people who SPECIFICALLY liked Bush (#2) BECAUSE he was an idiot.

The gist of it was along the lines of trusting him more, because he was too dumb to fool them.

They ignored the puppet masters Roving in the background.

:D

RSS

© 2021   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service