Early on, I never thought I'd have to make a choice like this. And don't get me wrong: when it comes to the presidential level, I ALWAYS vote Democrat. 

However, between the three front-runners of Trump, Cruz, and Rubio, I'll take Trump because I think his "Christianity" is feigned whereas the other two are fundamentalist Christians who will justify Oval Office decisions with Bible passages and end of days beliefs.

What do you think?

Views: 1669

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Refartation may stink, but it's not necessarily intellectually fraudulent.

@Reg:

"I am not even a US citizen but..."

Well shucks Reg come on over we'll get you Mericanized and Citizenized right away, right after your required frontal lobotomy because we don't like the voting public to average over an IQ of 40.  Once you're all set you can vote for the next idiot to run the world into the sewer.

40?

No problem then, because the average IQ is already 38, and Reg, though smart, can't raise the aggregate intelligence of 300+ million people enough to break that rule.

Those are metric IQ numbers, right? ;)

Think canadian dollars traded for US dollars....

@Steve in the clouds:

"...the average IQ is already 38..."

OOPS...my bad, I just realized the average IQ is always 100

Globally Merica is at 98, not bad for a bunch of Hicks. :)

I just spent 5 days in Manhattan so if you all felt a little smarter last week you can thank the Irish!! Seriously though, I work (IT related) with Americans in Ireland on a regular basis and have yet to meet one whose mother raised a fool.

The first 3 Americans I spoke with last week in New York all had Irish connections. The first had Irish parents, the second had just gotten engaged to an Irishman (so the overall IQ will rise further) and the third had just returned after a one year contact and was looking to get it renewed. It's a small world once you don't have to vacuum it. My brother is a US citizen and his 3 kids are all straight A students so no need to despair :-) The future is bright so get your shades on.

@Gregg – Instead of a full frontal lobotomy could I have a full bottle in front of me??

They never seem to stay full, Reg. It's a disappointing exchange.

If you replaced your lobotomized brain with cheese from the moon...would you rather it be edam (holes and all), a strong hard artificially died orange cheddar or a gooey brie.

I'm more of a Stilton

kinda guy.

Of course. No reason why your new brain shouldn't be utterly mouldy and colourful!!!

RSS

© 2021   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service