Early on, I never thought I'd have to make a choice like this. And don't get me wrong: when it comes to the presidential level, I ALWAYS vote Democrat. 

However, between the three front-runners of Trump, Cruz, and Rubio, I'll take Trump because I think his "Christianity" is feigned whereas the other two are fundamentalist Christians who will justify Oval Office decisions with Bible passages and end of days beliefs.

What do you think?

Views: 1670

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL!!!

I do not envy rational americans the choice they are given to make. The irrational, the permently scared (the majority), the women hating, the god squad, the gun nuts and the " 'MERIkA! MERIKA! MERIKA!" Brigade all appear to be well catered for. On the democrat side it a choice between that woman with a history of fraud who is a kiss-ass to zionists, she will lead america to ever more war while screwing over everyone to pay off her corporate backers. I would love to see Bernie get in but i doubt it will happen. Even if somehow the terminally stupid, the perminently scared etc could be over come by the rational i doubt Mr Sanders would survive in office for more than a few months before the establishment remove him either by design or by some tragic "accident".

My 13 year old pointed out that perhaps america deserves Trumpy, he is the perfect fit for the horrific neo-reality show the USA has become to the rest of the world. He is an authoritarian so a great fit for american society. He is a clearly a bully which is america all over. He likes the idea of sex with his daughter, something Hilke gathers that has a long tradition in many american states. He feels he is entitled to wealth and position, again not unlike the USA as a whole. He also is a believe in carpet bombing smaller nations, again something the USA hs a long tradition of doing.

Perhaps Hilke is onto something here, after all "out of the mouths of babes" and all that. Sadly I think my 13 year old would make a better president than trumpy, but whatever happens I wish you all the luck in the world, you are going to need it.
Regards,
Judith vd R.

Hey now you can't talk about ´mericah like that. You snotty European! You think you're so much better while your precious "european union" is falling apart, being infiltrated by muslim im'grints and their sharia law courts!!! Your mediteranean countries are totally bankrupt and you have ugly national leaders like Angela Merkel and Mariano Rajoy! And since every european man is castrated from guns and half their money...you can't even pay for your kids free university or protect your family when Iraq invades. America has something you'll never have...and that is pizazz!

And in case you doubt Trumps sincerity...his plan to make america great again...

@Davis:

"And in case you doubt Trumps sincerity..."

Hahaha, we are about to elect the second illiterate President in resent history...so sad.

Wow, Merican staple food?!

Word Salad ala Trump (ala Palin)

+10, @Davis

@Judith, I was wondering if you might not be able to read that graphic. I'll type it out for you here. It has a small picture of Trump and his microphone. If you're using a text reader and hearing it in audio, it will sound like word salad because it is word salad, not because of the text reader software.

Question: How will you bring back the American Dream?

Answer: "Look. We can bring the American Dream back. That I will tell you. We're bringing it back. Okay? And I understand what you're saying. And i get that from so many people. 'Is the American Dream dead?' They are asking me the question, 'Is the American Dream dead?' And the American Dream is in trouble. That I can tell you. Okay? It's in trouble. But we're going to get it back and do some real jobs. How about the man with that beautiful red hat? Stand up! Stand up! What a hat!"

(Whoops, sorry... I forgot you're also Deaf. I love my ASL classes here in USA, and should have remembered that.)

"...and that is pizazz!"

I had a pizza last night, it tasted just like pizazz. :D

Hello Davis, good afternoon to you. Let me deal with "snotty European" first - YES, absolutely. I am European, though I think of myself Dutch first, and yes I am snotty though I prefer to think of it as having standards. As to the EU it is an experiment in progress. Now pesonally i am not a huge fan, it has grown too quickly but its institutions have not always evolved to keep pace. I also think that corporations have found ways to manipulate the system to their advantage to the detriment of citizens - a problem you are much more familiar with in the USA.

Europe has been infiltrated, as you put it, by muslims for centuries this is nothing new, just on a different scale. What we ae seeing now is the result of European and amercan imperialism in north aftrica and the middle east. The west's part in the formation of Israel and that terrorist state's constant meddling and fermenting of inter arab conflict has resulted in this mess. The mess has been compounded by the EUs immature institutions being unable to form a proper response. Europe has dealt with many challenges of population movements in the past and will, eventually, deal with this one, but panic and fear is not the way to go, that is an american reaction :-)

Your comment about guns and castrated men was interesting, are you sexually dysfunctional in some way by any chance that you feel you need a gun to be complete sexually ?

I am a 50% tax payer, and happy to be so. in return we get well maintained sea and flood defences ( the USa could not even keep one single city dry). We are a contry of bridges, not one of which has fallen down through lack of maintainance. I can move about my country by train, tram, bus and ferry with a singel integrated ticketing system for what amount to peanuts. If i have an accident or am seriously ill my govenment will help me until I am back to being a tax payer again without bankrupting my family. My kids "free" universit education is not free of course, i payed in that 50% tax and you know what, I love the fact that its done this way and my kids will not be enslaved by student debt. However i get americans are different and that our way is not your way because you have a deep and love of slavery and wish to hang onto it, even if its your own kids you have enslaved.

What next.................. Religeous courts. Davis are you even aware of the number of religeous courts in the USA ? 200 catholic ones alone, then there are the Rabbinical courts, the courts of the Indiginous tribes and goodness knows how many more from all your crazy assed christian cults. As it happens i d not think there should be any courts aside from the state courts.

Sorry to rain on your parade but the Med countries have always been bankrupt, that pre dates the EU, in fact so much so that one can call it a tradition.

The one you will have to expalin is your statement about Iraq invading, that makes no sense at all. Do you even know where Europe is in relation to Iraq, I ask because I know americans can be a bit geographically illiterate.

Davis, the problem with american piazazz is that it kills. Granted it mostly kills poor people but me being a "snotty European" cares about poorer people, i want most of that 50% cut to go to them and NOT corporate welfare.
Kind regards,
Judith vd R.

you can't even pay for your kids free university

Did you not see the dripping sarcasm in my comment?

America has something you'll never have...and that is pizazz!

Did you not see the dripping sarcasm in my comment?

Did you not see the dripping sarcasm in posting this image?

Good evening Davis, no soryy, my English is not as sharp as it used to be, not as tuned to sarcasm. What image are you referring to ?

RSS

© 2021   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service