Early on, I never thought I'd have to make a choice like this. And don't get me wrong: when it comes to the presidential level, I ALWAYS vote Democrat. 

However, between the three front-runners of Trump, Cruz, and Rubio, I'll take Trump because I think his "Christianity" is feigned whereas the other two are fundamentalist Christians who will justify Oval Office decisions with Bible passages and end of days beliefs.

What do you think?

Views: 1667

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am sorry I cannot see any image, but JAWS sometimes seems to dump them, especially png images.
Funny thing is there is a lot of talk of the Dutch having an exit vote, but if it happened right now it would be to go - the unfetted immigration issue alone would swing it. Merkel really dropped us all in it with her words, she gets my vote of most stupid EU politician, closely followed by that total horses arse end Junker !

@Davis, I've been ignoring Trump headlines for so many months, I had to look up that quote to verify for myself that it is real.

Damn, yeah, it is actually based on Reality, aka Reality Show.

Paris is one of the most gun-free cities in the world. Nobody can get a gun other than a policeman, terrorist, or criminal. Paris terror attack: 137, almost 90 in the Bataclan Theater attack alone. In the US, the largest mass shooting, on the Virginia Tech campus (not an act of political terrorism at all BTW), resulted in only 37 deaths. 

And let's not forget the Norway massacre.

Europe is finding out that vetting the immigrants is all but impossible and that terrorists actually CAN (as Trump rightly claims and no one denies) just blend in and walk right into your countries. Angela Merkel is in big political trouble for her immigration policies and right-wing parties are on the rise all over Europe.

As far as death-by-gun statistics go, I remember the round number of 16k deaths per year, because it's about half as much as another number I remember, auto accident fatalities of about 32k per year.

I dunno about those numbers in Europe.

@Judith:

"...the gun nuts..."

Please Judith, I prefer Gun Monkey it's more charming. :)

If you and your 13 year old are ever around the Mid-West give me a holler and I'll take you both out to the range and show you how to have fun with guns and targets, you can buy lunch. :)

Thanks for the offer Gregg but unfortunately i will not be visiting the USA, i got a letter during the Bush administration. Your Dept of State made it clear i would mot be welcome. I played with guns while in the military, i am done. :-)

Your Dept of State made it clear i would mot be welcome.

You personally got a letter saying "Judith van der Roos is not allowed in the United States?"

You have any idea what their rationale was?

To be accurate we both got the mail, a number of our womens group got them. It was a result of our very persistant enquiries about US use of depleted uranium in Iraq. Several in our group including ourselves had Iraqi children staying with us to get treatment at Dutch hospitals. The tests coming out if the hospitals indicated insipient radiation poisoning and by tapping our contacts in Dutch universities we got some very specific science back on those tests. We passed it onto to the US authorities along with using agents in the US to lodge FOI requests. Suddenly we got those letters and a wall came down on any further enquiries.

Are those (your) findings published anywhere we can see?

Not exactly what you were looking for from Nina, but interesting nonetheless:

The Science of the Silver Bullet (Scientific American)

@Judith:

Don't worry about the State Department, just wait until our fake financial system collapses there won't be a Federal Government to worry about,  however I doubt the targets will be paper.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service