"Humanity has been around for at least some 5,000 years or so..."

"Humanity has been around for at least some 5,000 years or so..." - U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia

Justice Scalia missed the mark by 195,000 years but landed near the 'at least' end of the 5,700 to 10,000 year estimate of young Earth creationism. Perhaps fittingly, Scalia also believes in the devil.

In other news, Scalia, aged 79, will probably die or retire in some five years or so.

Views: 340

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If we were to take the bible literally (historically) then I would say humanity only emerged about 2000 years ago or so...or at least when the narrative got a little less brutal and nasty and tiresome.

What a dumbass! LOL!!!!

Donkey

The donkey is probably a little smarter than the judge...

Donkey!   

That picture looks familiar for some reason :-) Scalia sounds like a YEC.

Pinche burrito pendejo. ¡Que se vaya a la chingada el buey! ¿Dónde está el Pajarito cuando lo necesite? 

Ok, I'm done cussing him out. Let's write some letters and make some phone calls people! lol

Belle, chingada isn't in my small Span/Eng dictionary but I get the drift.

Instead of writing letters and making phone calls though, we Dems better elect the next few presidents.

@Tom

Lol, sorry, I got a little heated over it...I'm not sure why it made me mad and gave me the urge to cuss like that. Am I the only one? Lol

5,000 years ago? This was at least 10,000 years after the domestication of the dog. 

I hope he's replaced by a judge who has a more scientific mind. 

Well he's technically not wrong. Humans HAVE been around for at least 5000 years... turns out to be a whole lot more though.

Good point.  The judge is spot on correct.  Just like I am at least 1 inch tall, and have at least one eye and one leg.  

RSS

© 2021   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service