I am Atheist and I talk with my friend's at school about religion and we do a lot of talking on the ways God cant exist. If he is the so called creator of everything and he make's everything happen then why would he create the stuff he's against. like sinning, war, murder, and many other stuff. Also God is racist because we get to live a good life while there are people out there who suffer because of famine and not to mention he tried to wipeout all the Jews with one man named Adolph Hitler. People who worshiped, Followed him and he tried to wipe them out in brutal ways. 

I would like your feedback on this to prove that God cant exist.     

Views: 475

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, we are all energy flowing to and fro. You can call the force driving everything to more complexity is God, is the Dao, is Natural Evolution of the Cosmos. Second by grueling second, the entire cosmos is holding itself together in a configuration that was never seen before and never will see again. Everything within the Cosmos is in a constant struggle of survival. Can you hold yourself together forever? No, no human can live forever. Can your organs hold themselves together forever? No, sometimes the organ death kills the whole human. Can the organ's cells hold together forever? No, sometimes they replicate wrong and create cancers which kill the whole human. Can the proteins held together in the Nucleus stay bonded forever? No, constant replication of the cell is required to maintain the complex form. Can the atoms stuck together by balanced fields between the core and electrons maintain forever? No, eventually all things fall away back to the energy state as we are constantly burning, constantly expending energy as heat.

I love the Cosmos and everything in it. The mere fact of consciousness is as much a miracle as a birth or hurling men at the moon. The miracle is there are no miracles, yet at the same time, everything is a fucking miracle.

Heaven is here. Reread Jesus' words with the idea that Heaven and Hell are just different times in your life.
Easy example: Hell; Become addicted to life changing painkillers. Once your doctor refuses to issue additional prescriptions, you turn to heroine. Life spirals downward as you chase the high. The impurities in the heroine are ruining your health. Your family holds an intervention and you make a choice to keep using. You lose everything you ever knew and everything you loved to this point.
Heaven; Realizing you have power. You choose what you want to do with your life in every moment. You kick the habit, clean yourself up through the assistance of old friends and government programs. You finally find yourself on a comfortable couch drinking a beer, family returned, your wife doing her wifely duties, while eyeing your cheesecake.

When my unique brainwave pattern breaks down, the energy stored in my body will disperse over a fairly short period of years. I can't say what will happen after I fall asleep for the last time, but I know, so far, I have woken up every single time. I am going for 100% all time champion if possible, but if not, so be it. I do like going to sleep. I know the next day will bring me a whole new set of surprises.

Lot's of opinions and proposed re/definitions of common terminology with virtually NO evidence for it, much less proof.

Why shouldn't we conclude you're horseshitting us?

BTW, what did Jesus ever say or even when did he even imply that "Heaven and Hell are just different times in your life"? Gospel citations, please.

Yes, I am stating my opinions. Not sure what I redefined other than God which has no definition as every single person has a different idea of what the word entails.

I am not horseshitting you; I do my best to never lie.

Luke 17:21 from King James.
"Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."
The "Kingdom of God" is not to be found outside of yourself, but inside of yourself. Understand that you are the God you are looking for and you may realize you create Heaven and Hell in your own life based on your own decisions.

You are absolutely correct. Quoting one of my favorite verses. People do make up heaven and hell. We live in a duelistic world. Up,down; heaven, hell; good, bad, etc., etc. but the Oneness connection lies within you as Jesus said it did. Some experiences show you a glimpse of it and your life is changed forever. Only love can show you the way within.

Do we live in a dualist world or a Oneness world? The concepts seem to be mutually-exclusive.

We are created in the Oneness where love and curiosity are all that we know. The physical is an option for those wanting to experience love and not love which is the duality. No one forces anyone to come into the physical, but it is a way to learn and grow faster.

Here's my stab at talking the way you and Andrew Brown do:

Seeker, look within and recreate yourself. The totality is calling to you via electromagnetic forces. Can you hear it? If you have never experienced this uprising at the speed of light, it can be difficult to believe.

We are in the midst of an infinite flowering of inseparability that will give us access to the totality itself. Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the solar system via transmissions. Who are we? Where on the great story will we be recreated?

Discontinuity is the antithesis of rebirth. You may be ruled by greed without realizing it. Do not let it confront the growth of your myth. Selfishness is born in the gap where freedom has been excluded.

Nothing is impossible. You and I are dreamers of the multiverse. This life is nothing short of a maturing rebirth of ancient life.

Have you found your vision quest? It can be difficult to know where to begin. Although you may not realize it, you are divine.

(To be truthful, I got it from this bullshit generator.)

I dunno, I'm not seeing anything here about vibrations or harmonics.

New age woo artists jump on scientific terms without fully understanding them and use them to build their imaginary castles in the sky.

Terms like energy, vibrations, harmonics, complexity, evolution, etc.

I understand what "one" is. It's one less than two, two less than three, and so on. 

I don't know how you get from one to One with a "ness" on the end. Is one any more deserving of a "ness" than two ("twoness") or seventeen ("seventeenness")?

The "Kingdom of God" is not to be found outside of yourself, but inside of yourself.

If I say "The Kingdom of Bubba is to be found inside you, not outside," a reasonable question is "But first, IS there a 'Kingdom of Bubba? and where exactly inside me? In my heart (not the figurative one but the one that circulates my blood)? In my brain?"

Everything you assert begs the question.

Understand that you are the God you are looking for and you may realize you create Heaven and Hell in your own life based on your own decisions.

That's just an off-the-wall assertion with nothing to back it up.

How about some actual FACTS?

Ok Unseen, you don't understand what we are saying the way we are saying it. I love the conversation and will continue in other threads. I will give this thread one last shot.

The "Kingdom of God" is figurative, an analogy. The whole conversation around God is difficult as everyone comes with their personal baggage. It took me 20 years of pursuing science and philosophy from the atheist perspective before I understood the common threads which tie together all of the religions, all of the philosophies, all of the sciences and all of my experience.

You don't know all that I know and I don't know all that you know. I am trying to get my ideas through short paragraphs and it is difficult, of course. I even wrote a book which I am still alpha testing among my family and friends; only 1 in 3 understand what I am even pointing towards.

Don't mistake my finger pointing towards the moon for the moon.

Truly understanding how all of existence works is possible, but I can't simply tell you. You must embark on the journey and maybe one day you will find link that binds it all together; I truly hope you do.

My best answer to your question, "...and where exactly inside me? In my heart? In my brain?"
You are it. You are the God you question. You make Heaven and you make Hell. You get to decide. You have the power to create happiness, to make this life a wonderful adventure. You.

You are the God you question. You make Heaven and you make Hell. You get to decide. You have the power to create happiness, to make this life a wonderful adventure. You.

How I respond to the events of my life is my responsibility and affects my happiness one way or the other, but when you use words like God, Heaven, and Hell the way you do, you are essentially redefining them. "Happiness is the new Heaven and unhappiness is the new Hell," essentially. And because I can control my responses to the ups and downs of life, that makes me God? Not without a redefinition.

A rose is a rose by any other name, but if you call it a golf club, people will think you are crazy.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service