Police in Montgomery County Maryland charged two women, 21-year-old Monifa Denise Sanford and 28-year-old Zakieya Latrice Avery, with murder in the stabbing deaths of two of Avery's children, a 1-year-old and a 2-year-old, and with the attempted murder of the children's older siblings, ages 5 and 8. The children appeared to have been attacked in their sleep. The elder two children were seriously injured with multiple stab wounds, but are expected to survive. (source)

The women told police they were performing an exorcism. “This was all about what was in their minds,” said Capt. Marcus Jones, commander of the county’s major crimes unit. “They felt like there was something bad going on with the children, and they were trying to release it.” (source)

--------

When I look at these four beautiful children, I wish I could muster shock at the monstrous conclusion made possible by religious faith: my children are devils and I must destroy them.

But I'm never shocked anymore.

Views: 331

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Horrible. If a preacher and church incited this murder in any way, they should be charged as accessories.

God, Abraham and Jesus are examples such great morality.

Genesis 22 Then God said, “Take your son, your only son, whom you love—Isaac—and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on a mountain I will show you.”

Luke 14; 26-33 "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his farther or mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters - yes even his own life - he cannot be my disciple... And in the same way, any of you who does not give up everything, cannot be my disciple."

This is another sad case of mind conditioning fear of some sky god watching the person all the time so they wont step out of line and be caught by the sky devil ; so the evil has to be taken out at any cost. this method of fear is used by all religions on the followers.

I guess you have to hand it to her; she found an exorcism rite that actually had some effect on the real world.

(I say that only because I really, really, really do not want to try to put my fist through my monitor.)

RSS

© 2021   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service