That's right. Tell all what you are REALLY good at. Whether it's graduating from Harvard, or being the record holder for surviving the most keg stands in your sorority without going to the hospital, knitting mittens, or blow torching hemp yarn into heirloom keep sakes, starting your own business, to using a nail gun to recreate the Mona Lisa.........

Tell us your best qualities, most intruguing talents (video is even better if you are so bold.)

Think of this as the Think Atheist talent show.

Who's first? Don't everyone volunteer at once!

Views: 1779

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DPS largely seems to get a bad rap because it draws a higher percentage of hack and slash mindsets. 

In my experience I've noticed that DPS gets a bad rap mostly because the market is so flooded with them and the vast majority think that being DPS consists of only pew pew and no strategy or control.

My name is Paul, and I'm a game-aholic. The last time I played was about 15 years ago, when Doom would keep me up all night even when I had to go to work early in the morning.

Nice!

I was a pretty badass Necromancer in my EQ days, Warlock and later Prot Paladin in my WoW days. Retired now.

I occasionally hop onto Rift with my brother, and still have my Star Trek Online and The Secret World accounts active, but I get bored really fast.

I've done the MMO thing for over 10 years and have been on EQ, FFXI, WoW, Warhammer Online, Age of Conan, Star Wars Galaxies, Old Republic, and a bunch of others. 

I get burned out really quick nowadays with MMOs.

That's awesome. I don't understand much of it, but it sounds good! 

I like taking care of animals too...I am the dog whisperer/canine health care advocate of the house. I love animals. Training is another thing, though. I admire someone who has honed that skill!

I always found ice skaters to be so graceful and beautiful. It's an incredible sport and it takes a lot of practice and talent.

I remember I had a friend who did ice skating in high school and she spent almost every waking hour on the ice and actually had trouble keeping up with her school work because of it, but she ended up quitting because she wanted her own life and time to spend with her friends etc.

That is so sweet! Did you teach yourself?

Wow, just watched your video. What talent! 79.30 is quite a score (right?). Hous upon hours of practice, right?

Ok, here's a pretty good rendition of Scott Joplin's 'Solace' performed by yours truly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I3zCQzZx68

Gold medal - amazing! 

Humility?

In Catholic schools I heard a lot about humility.

In a college math class the professor told me, "You have to toot your own horn. No one will toot it for you."

The nuns had it wrong; the math professor had it right.

Instead of humble <-----> proud, think passive <-----> assertive <-----> aggressive.

QED, my man. QED.

I've raised three productive, intelligent, successful, and free thinker kids on my own for the last 15 years while working full time and while having some serious medical problems.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service