All Discussions Tagged 'of' (100)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cincinnati's Archbishop "defends" Pope - and of course... my idiotic conservative town fails to raise hell over it!

Okay, now I'm mad. I'm beginning to hate the conservatives of my city of Cincinnati, OH more and more each day!! I saw an article entitled…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

2 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

"Stalin, Mao Zedong, and Hitler were Atheists, therefore all atheists are wrong/ evil"

This post is taken from my outside blog: The Atheist Goddess!   Wednesday, April 7, 2010"Stalin, Mao Zedong, and Hitler were atheists, th…

18 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

Apparently Christians have made a new date for the Apocalypse... again. O.o

Okay... umm... so I was surfing youtube and I came across a bunch of videos made by various Christians claiming that the "Rapture" was to h…

17 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by elaine kilshaw

PROFESSOR RETHINKS ORIGINS OF RELIGION

Religion may be by-product of moral intuitions, Professor Hauser sayBy Adam T. Horn, CONTRIBUTING WRITER Published: Wednesday, February 10,…

Started by AdB

3 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Carolanne

Detroit Area Coalition of Reason (Detroit CoR) Bus Displays Debut 3/1/10!

Our Detroit Area Coalition of Reason (Detroit CoR) message to the Detroit area reason based community, "Don't believe in God? You are not a…

Started by Ruthe

4 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Ruthe

Kirk Cameron has gone too far! But we can stop him.

Kirk Cameron has gone too far! But we can stop him. by Kirk Cameron has gone too far! But we can stop him - Facebook http://www.youtube.com

Started by Savage Science

56 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Kirk Holden

Ray Comfort's 'Origin Of Species' Confuses Amazon but you can Help!

Please check out the video and then go to amazon and click on help and click on contact and send them an email with the attached long or…

Started by Morgan Matthew

53 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by ElDuderino

Unfriendly Fire.

I've recently lost a friend I grew up with of 27 years because I am an atheist. No she didn't die. LOL! But she is just as dead to me. We w…

Started by noramoss

8 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Jānis Ķimsis

Darwin defiled.

I'm wondering, could someone living near a campus where the new Ray Comfort's edition of The Origin of Species will be given out get me a c…

Started by Jānis Ķimsis

1 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Johnny

Atheist humor

Can we have a new forum category. Atheist Humor? There's no Messiah in here. There's a mess, all right, but no Messiah. ... Now, piss off!

Started by Ian Edwards

3 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by James

RSS

© 2021   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service