All Discussions Tagged 'christian' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Top Arguments for the Science Minded"

I was browsing some christian forums when I found this piece. I didn't see any atheists actually reply to it though. (The site allows membe…

Started by Daniel Patrick Day

26 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Katrin Schwarz

Evolution is more like a religion!

So I am having an exchange with a Christian: Xtian: Doesn't this ruin the theory of billions of years - http://www.redorbit.com/news/scienc

Started by Henry Flood

2 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by kris feenstra

True Christians???

Why don't Christians comprehend that this whole "true Christian" ideology is subjective nonsense? If you believe Jesus Christ is the son of…

Started by Nerdy Keith

4 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Nerdy Keith

Calvin and Hobbes

How did Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes become a symbol of christian values? Bill Waterson was possibly and atheist and most certainly an agn…

Started by Anders Herreid-O'Neill

10 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Peter Norling

Classroom Propaganda

I am currently attending a Christian college. One of my professors is an outspoken Dominionist and has verbally attacked nearly every minor…

Started by Thinking Enigma

3 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Caleb Barrett

Trying to Reason with Fundies is Pointless... so... what can we do?

The more time that passes and the more books I read, the more I realize how dangerous the religious right is, and how pointless it is to tr…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

92 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Solomon Dickson

How much harder do we need to fight for religious separation?

I have several friends on Facebook who are devout Christians and will occasionally post statuses reflecting such. This one was posted not t…

Started by Carol Whitt

54 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Arcus

Why do Christians try to preserve their lives?

I saw this question posed in a video and I have been wondering about it ever since. At a general level it is this: If Christians believe th…

Started by matt.clerke

248 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

Atheist in a Christian College, advice?

(This is my first posting here, and actually the first time I have ever spoken with other atheists. I'm rather relieved about the fact that…

Started by Greg K

27 May 14, 2011
Reply by CJ

Hello There (Ex-Evangelical Christian)

Hello, I'll make this quick and short. I completely de-converted roughly six months ago. I was raised in a very strict, psychotic evangelic…

Started by Tenley Cherie

7 May 13, 2011
Reply by Giovanni Ceron

RSS

© 2021   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service