FormerlyBornAgain's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Look at the string from the beginning. If you can't even make positive posts on this…"

FormerlyBornAgain replied Jul 26, 2016 to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

60 Jul 31, 2016
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I'll provide the names of the philosophers if you first prove your behavior on the s…"

FormerlyBornAgain replied Jul 26, 2016 to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

60 Jul 31, 2016
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Trolling: Posting deliberately messages to a newsgroup or message board with the int…"

60 Jul 31, 2016
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Well, I think the same thing that worked for Jesus doesn't have to be the property o…"

60 Jul 31, 2016
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Davis,  You're definitely hard to follow. On one hand you say: "Our own experience c…"

60 Jul 31, 2016
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Since you weren't there how would you know what this student's intention was? As I s…"

60 Jul 31, 2016
Reply by Pope Beanie

"The point I'm making is merely to add color to the idea that arguments, no matter ho…"

60 Jul 31, 2016
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Reminds me of a guy in grad school who fashioned himself as unbeatable in a debate.…"

FormerlyBornAgain replied Jul 25, 2016 to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

60 Jul 31, 2016
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I guess I'm talking about, for lack of a better description, "purpose." There are be…"

FormerlyBornAgain replied Jul 24, 2016 to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

60 Jul 31, 2016
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I think belief itself is fundamental to being human. Yuval Harari articulates it qui…"

FormerlyBornAgain replied Jul 24, 2016 to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

60 Jul 31, 2016
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

© 2021   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service