Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (1,329)

Discussions Replied To (1227) Replies Latest Activity

"W, I'm 86 and ok with not being anonymous. In short, by whatever lawful means you ca…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 4, 2017 to This is pretty heavy.

18 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by W1NT3R5

"A logical impossibility, but for many people an emotional necessity. The condition i…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 3, 2017 to A proof that the existence of God is a logical impossibility

33 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by TJ

"Matt went to one of the places deductive reasoning can take a guy when it's not rest…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 2, 2017 to Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

83 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Unseen

"Bob, is there an understanding, lay or other, that's so well "armored" that it can't…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 1, 2017 to I find this very disturbing... (genetics and alt-right)

8 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Mike Lansing

"Your evidence?"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 1, 2017 to Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

83 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Unseen

"Some minds are more easily boggled than others. My 12 years in RC schools, where a…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 1, 2017 to Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

83 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Unseen

"Since Big Science (aka taxpayer subsidized science) became a reality, a list that in…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Dec 31, 2016 to Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

83 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Unseen

"She sure as hell did!"

Tom Sarbeck replied Dec 31, 2016 to Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

83 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Unseen

"Responding to a query in one of his many TV presentations, DeGrasse Tyson said the u…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Dec 30, 2016 to Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

83 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Unseen

"Mona, my short reply. I went to Catholic schools and don't trust practicing Catholic…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Dec 30, 2016 to Any atheists here in a relationship with someone who's religious?

11 Jan 12, 2017
Reply by destitute

RSS

© 2023   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service