Facts Before Faith's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"NASA has a good explanation with diagrams. http://spaceplace.nasa.gov/blue-sky/en/ M…"

Facts Before Faith replied Jan 9, 2014 to Have you ever heard a christian say "I don't believe in dinosours?"

38 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Little Dreamer

"My ex father-in-law believed that they were a trick from the devil. For real. Ugh."

Facts Before Faith replied Jan 8, 2014 to Have you ever heard a christian say "I don't believe in dinosours?"

38 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Little Dreamer

"I've gotten a euphoric feeling from Christian music. When I was religious I thought…"

Facts Before Faith replied Jan 7, 2014 to Have you ever felt like there may have been a god because of a PURE feeling you had?

17 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Royal red

"Ooops the high end of the Dawkin's scale is 7, not 5."

Facts Before Faith replied Jan 7, 2014 to Why do people dislike me because i am agnostic?

83 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"Given Matt's definitions of agnosticism and atheism, agnosticism is not really the m…"

Facts Before Faith replied Jan 7, 2014 to Why do people dislike me because i am agnostic?

83 Jan 11, 2014

"On the latest Atheist Experience show (#847) Matt Dillahunty said, "Agnosticism is n…"

Facts Before Faith replied Jan 6, 2014 to Why do people dislike me because i am agnostic?

83 Jan 11, 2014

"Cara Coleen definitely got it spot on. I'm an agnostic atheist and almost every sing…"

Facts Before Faith replied Jan 6, 2014 to Why do people dislike me because i am agnostic?

83 Jan 11, 2014

"I've seen no evidence for any god and every positive argument I've ever heard for a…"

Facts Before Faith replied Jan 3, 2014 to If you don't believe in God, can you say why in a single sentence or phrase?

149 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Kel

"My friend was really trying to get me to join before he was aware that I had become…"

Facts Before Faith replied Jan 3, 2014 to Ever been to a Masonic Lodge?

49 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Kairan Nierde

"I wasn't really misquoting you. I was just responding to the idea that some say ther…"

Facts Before Faith replied Jan 3, 2014 to Ever been to a Masonic Lodge?

49 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Kairan Nierde

RSS

© 2021   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service