The God of the Gaps (by Neil deGrasse Tyson)

From: Beyond Belief 2006http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyond_Belief_%28symposium%29http://thesciencenetwork.org/programs/beyond-belief-science- religion-reaso...

Views: 80

Comment by natheist on January 27, 2010 at 11:04am
85% of smart scientists disagree with a personal god. the other 15% are Ray Comfort and Ben Stein. lmao

Comment

You need to be a member of Think Atheist to add comments!

Join Think Atheist

Forum

Nude atheist group

Started by Raymond in Society. Last reply by Raymond 9 hours ago. 4 Replies

Socratic Method

Started by Michael in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by onyango makagutu yesterday. 2 Replies

Babies Are Not Born Atheists

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by _Robert_ 49 minutes ago. 21 Replies

Gideons International

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by _Robert_ yesterday. 5 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

YES

Posted by Reg The Fronkey Farmer on May 23, 2015 at 5:00pm 11 Comments

The Purpose of Atheism

Posted by Pope Beanie on May 22, 2015 at 8:35pm 3 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service