Hi guys. If you check out my profile you will see that I am a Jesus follower doing some research for my doctorate work on religious thinking in the US. This is my first time on an atheist site. If you can imagine being on a Christian site (I have a networking site called the Missional OUtreach Network
), then perhaps you understand that I'm a bit nervous! :) I really am a nice guy!
So, if you are kind enough to answer and help me with my research, I have a few questions.
1. Are you an atheist or agnostic?
2. Would you ever attend a Christian worship service again (or for the first time, if you have not attended)?
- no, never
3. If so, why would you attend?
- because a family or friend invited
- because of a church advertising (flyer, billboard, magazine, radio or TV spot)
- out of curiosity
- to make fun/check out the idiots or religious nuts
- some other reason (please specify)
4. What worship time would you be most likely to attend on Sunday?
- 9 AM
- 10 AM
- 10:30 AM
- 11 AM
- 11:30 AM
- 1 PM
- 2 PM
- Some other time (specify)
5. Would you be more likely to attend on Sunday or on Saturday night?
Thanks for the help!