Even a superficial perusal of other religions should convince any right thinking person that Christianty is the only true relgion:
1. Muslims believe whatever the Koran says is absolutely true. Hah! Among other things one is asked to believe that their prophet was ‘translated’ to Jerusalem one night by an angel and rode up to heaven on a horse with a woman’s face to talk with God before returning to Mecca. How absurd is that!
2. Judaism strongly denies that Jesus was God and claim his sacrifice wasn’t necessary. No savior is needed to act as an intermediary. Blasphemy!
3. Scientology claims that, 75 million years ago, a being by the name of Xenu, the dictator of the ‘Galactic Confederacy’ brought billions of his people in a DC-8 like space craft to earth and killed them. The essence of these people remained to cause harm to modern day humans. How absurd is this! Everyone know the earth is only 6,000 years old!
4. Hinduism has an absurd belief in a three-in-one god known as ‘Brahman’: Brahma the Creator; Vishnu the Preserver; Shiva the Destroyer. They also have a ridiculous belief in reincarnation: One goes through a series of physical births, deaths, and rebirths. With good karma, a person can achieve godhood. Bad karma can cause one to be reborn as an animal.
5. Buddhism also teaches an absurd doctrine of reincarnation. Supposedly, if a person can overcome desire and attachment to self he can reach Nirvana. Not without Jesus he can't!
6. Mormonism believe that God created multiple worlds with people inhabiting them. They believe that multiple gods exist and that each has its own universe. Man is subject only to his one god and if he obtains the highest level of heaven he can become a god. This is blasphemy and absurd!
There are dozens of other religions all equally as silly, so there’s no point in dealing with each and everyone, but the most amazingly stupid religion of all is that of atheism which worships the false gods of insidious reason and logic.
An atheist is a deviate who can’t handle the truth!
Atheists--The notion that the universe and life and love and courage and joy are all just the result of some accidental cosmic joke is not only foolish, but also just plain wrong.
"The fool says in his heart, 'There is no God.'"Psalms 14:1 and 53:1
.. .. the Hebrew word translated "fool." ...is nabal which refers more to a "moral fool," e.g., someone without morals. The meaning of the text is not "Unintelligent people do not believe in God." Rather, the meaning of the text is "Immoral people do not believe in God."
Many atheists are very intelligent individuals. It is not intelligence, or a lack thereof, that leads a person to reject belief in God. It is a lack of morals that leads a person to reject belief in God. People do not reject the idea of there being a Creator Being. Rather, people reject the idea of there being a Creator Being who demands morality from His creation. In order to clear their consciences and relieve themselves of guilt, people reject the idea of God as the only source of absolute morality. Doing so allows atheists to live however they choose—as morally or immorally as they desire—with no feelings of guilt for their refusal to be accountable to God.
Several prominent atheists have admitted this. One famous atheist, when asked what he hopes to accomplish through atheism, declared that he wants "to drink as much alcohol and have sex with as many women as possible." Belief in a divine Being is accompanied by a feeling of accountability and responsibility toward that Being. So, to escape from the condemnation of conscience, which itself was created by God, one must deny the existence of God in order to deny the moral pull of the conscience.
This is not to say that all atheists are immoral people. Many atheists live relatively moral lives. The point of "The fool says in his heart, ‘There is no God’" is that a lack of evidence of His existence is not the true reason people reject belief in God. People reject belief in God due to a desire to live free of the moral constraints He requires and to escape the guilt that accompanies the violation of those constraints. "The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them … men are without excuse … their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools … Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth of God for a lie" (Romans 1:18-25