In my previous post, I mentioned my issues regarding Jesus being "the way" and all the people who live(d) in countries where the Christian message is not heard. Here are some others:
1. If God created us in his image, and he is perfect, why are there so many genetic disorders?
2. We would generally consider a person who needed to be "praised" (beyond normal gratitude) as an egomaniac. If it's a personality flaw in a human being, why is it perfection in a supreme being?
3. In order to forgive someone, I don't need a sacrifice, even as imperfect as I am. I simply accept any apologies or restitution and move on. I've never understood why someone has to *die* for a perfect supreme being to forgive sins?
4. If Jesus is God, God's son, or part of God, he never could have died anyway, so wasn't the whole crucifixion thing a scam?
5. If God is so powerful, why did he have to take the drastic action of flooding the world (Noah) and "sacrificing" his son to save us?
That's enough for now...