I got the idea for this from my religious friends. After seeing them go to hospital, get treatment for their new born child who was sick, and then thank the prayers of their friends instead of the doctors and medicine research that made it possible to save his life.
So i made this list, feel free to add anything to it you want.
Live a day as an atheist
Try it out, just live one day as an atheist. You can always repent
1. Listen to other people and be willing to change your mind.
2. Solve your own problems.
3. Work hard for what you want to achieve.
4. Go to a hospital or doctor if you get sick & need medicine.
5. Wear a seat belt.
6. Don't cross for a red light, and look before you cross the street.
7. If a friend, family member or stranger needs help, do something to actually help.
8. Thank the person/people who have helped you.
9. Judge others based on their actions.
10. Use logic, common sense and reason.
11. Understand what a scientific theory is.
12. Be nice to others just to be nice, not because you expect a reward or fear punishment.
13. Check if something is true or not before you state it as a fact.
14. Appreciate your one and only life and the people around you.
15. Learn about the facts and history of human kind, of earth, of the universe.
16. Look outside and into the night sky and realize how amazing the universe is.