I'm posting this for attention. I feel like I need to be honest upfront. Anyone who writes a blog wants people to read it. With that said, this post is going to be relatively short. My main goal is to meet like-minded people anyway, and this might seem counter-intuitive, but atheism is really only a miniscule fraction of our lives, right?
Atheism does allow us to scrape away a lot of the bullshit from our lives, though. But I think I'm going to talk about a few things that are important to me, and maybe I'll get back some things that are even better.
1) I've been following John and Hank Green for about half a decade now. They have become two of the most influential people in my life, and I often refer to myself as a "nerdfighter."
2) I have applied to the world's very first tuition-free, fully accredited, online university, called The University of the People... and I will know tomorrow whether or not I am accepted.
3) I make a decent supplemental income using a site called Lending Club. My IRA is hosted by another site called Betterment, which is also doing well.
4) I use the rss reader called Feedly. If you use RSS feeds, I'd be very interested to know what some of your favorite feeds are... I have tons that I would be willing to share in return.
5) I take advantage of the charity site "Humble Bundle" and there I regularly get very cool indie games, and at the same time I can donate to charity. I like games that don't take up my whole life and I can still be productive.