Basically I wanted to create a short questionnaire asking questions to determine how close everyone here is to my beliefs in philosophy, religion, ethics, politics, etc. Please fill this questionnaire out so that everyone can get a feel of what everyone else thinks.
(Please choose the most clear and short answers possible, in less than two short sentences. Interpret each question as you would normally or how you think might generally be interpreted by most people.)
1. Why don't you believe in God?
2. Do you believe in drug decriminalization? Ending the drug war?
3. Do you believe in Animal rights?
4. Do you believe in Gun rights?
5. Do you believe in the scientific method as being superior to any other imaginable methods of investigation for the physical?
6. Could you, right now, date a fundamentalist Christian or Muslim or Hindu or Scientology?
7. How often do you read(online or offline) books?
8. Do you exercise frequently and build your body?
9. Do you try to eat as healthy as you can?
10. Do you believe in comradeship and community for people, cooperation?
11. If the opportunity were present, would you have sex with a lot of different people (of your own choosing) frequently?
12. How important is general intelligence for the improvement of the world, on a scale from 1-10?
13. Do you believe in UFOs being aliens from other planets?
14. Do you believe in Homeopathy?
15. Do you believe in Bigfoot?
16. How often do you talk to religious people?