Totally good and equally just reasons for getting eternal damnation, no?
But you probably didn't know that there are plenty of reasons for deserving this terrible fate.
Let's check some of them:
- Wear a cotton-polyester blend t-shirt. [Lev. 19:19] (That's the one represented in that image)
- Eat fruit from a tree less than five years old. [Lev. 19:23] (Do you know how to avoid this?)
- Cross-breed animals. [Lev. 19:19]
- Grow two different plants in your garden. [Lev. 19:19] (Do not mix roses and carnations!)
- Read your horoscope and/or eat blood. In the same verse, yes. [Lev. 19:26] (So... pretty much everyone who reads the paper and eats meat.)
- Consult a psychic. [Lev. 19:31]
- Cut your hair. [Lev. 19:27] (No, I've never done this, I swear!)
- Trim your beard. [Lev. 19:27] (And I'm sure you've never done this either.)
- Get inked. [Lev. 19:28]
- Plant crops for more than seven years. [Lev. 25:4, Ex. 23:10-13] (WTF?)
- Bear a grudge. [Lev. 19:17-18]
- Collect interest on a loan. [Ex. 22:25-27] (So, every banker?)
- Insult a leader. [Ex. 22:28]
- Mistreat a foreigner. [Ex. 22:21, 23:9]
- Spread false rumors. [Ex. 23:1]
- Drive a Mercury. [Ex. 23:13] (Don't believe me? Look it up.)
Have I mentioned that Leviticus is my favorite book in the bible? Yeah, I know I have, but what did you expect, I'm consistent!
So what do you think, do you deserve to go to hell?
Related: You might enjoy this book