Here is a little something I subject to you for your funny bone enjoyment .....
This comes from a site I frequent to poke fun of and some time find interesting stories .....
I being a cat person experiencing of lot of this wonder myself......
That's right, brothers and sisters, I am here on ATS to steer you to the awful truth about our feline 'friends.' They are biological transmitters working as spies for our Alien Overlords. Take these facts into account and reach your own conclusion... Beware, what you are about to read will forever change the way you see these minions of our extraterrestrial oppressors.
1. There is no documentation before Ancient Egypt that mentions the existence of Cats, and IN Ancient Egypt, they are worshiped as Gifts from The Gods.
2. Science is baffled by a cat's purr, and cannot determine how the sound is produced. (Feedback, much?)
3. If you hold a cat's ears back and describe what you see, it is a perfect match to the classic 'Grey'. Almond shaped eyes, small mouth, small nose.
Freaked out yet? How about these:
4. A cat can see exponentially better than you. Making it appear that it must be more advanced evolutionarily speaking. How?
5. Ever watch a cat wake from a deep sleep and run out of the room in an instant? Transmissions from the mothership coming in, and must be alone.
6. All things that come out of cats are totally unnatural. (Not of this earth.)
Still not convinced? I got a few more for the more skeptical among you:
7. Cats survive situations that any Earthbound animal would surely perish in. How can a cat fall out of a four story building backwards, and land on its feet? (Anti gravity properties)
8. If you die, your cats will eat you. Not really a link between cats and Aliens, but still pretty creepy.
9. Ever wake up and your cat was sitting on your chest, staring at you? Taking your will not to do their bidding and dreaming of the day their Alien handlers once again fit you for your yolk and chains.
You have been warned, intrepid ATS'ers...
And here is the original link if you would like to follow what kinds of comments were made .... and some were just as funny as the OP....