Texas leaders debate teaching creationism in schools.
Debate? The debate is over. creationism and 'intelligent design' are anti-science coupled with irresponsible dogmatic religion. The only teaching of the pseudoscience of creationism and 'intelligent design' is best done as a historical and anthropological curiosity. This affects us all:
- The quality of education for the children of the USA.
- The worldwide perception of the capabilities of US graduates.
- The quality of overall science education.
- The intrusiveness of religiosity and dogma into daily life.
- The quality of the work force.
- The hobbling of our medical and research institutions.
- The overall quality of life.
It's time to put to shame all proponents of creationism and 'intelligent design'. Their unprofessional and inappropriate attempts to indoctrinate exceed limits of decency to become criminal.