I would like to give thanks for all of those that have made this comfortable life possible. For all who had the ability to forego the dogma of their day and think freely. For these are the people who have made possible our freedom from oppression, our freedom from persecution our freedom from a primitive existence. True freedom only happens when the mind is free from preordained modes of thought. Embrace your mode of thought no matter who may condemn you. Ask yourself if the way you think… Continue
Added by TDM on November 25, 2011 at 11:26am —
- Maybe because he taught religion by parents since he was kid in bible studies, sunday school?
- Maybe he went through very stressful times and he found it very comforting to believe in god?
- Maybe he constantly taught in the church that being religious is a good thing?
- Maybe he was taught in the church by the preacher who picked and choose only the good parts of the bible left out the mean and the voilent parts?
- He has been working his tail off to get…
Added by atheistrising on September 26, 2011 at 10:53pm —
Not been on Think Atheist in a while. And immediately I noticed something was different.
After I logged into my page, I noticed that the playlist I used to have on there has vanished.
The link under "my page" to "add music" also just generates a 404 error.
So I guess that means something happened all this thinking must now be done in silence. Am I correct?
Sshhh... who said that?
Added by Richard Healy on August 12, 2010 at 7:48am —
Added by Martin Pribble on May 11, 2010 at 10:46pm —
I was looking around the great big Internet and was refreshed and pleased when I found Think Atheist. You guys really seem to be making a statement, and it's well appreciated, I'm sure.
I plan to update this blog weekly, if possible, and I hope everyone will visit and comment.
Added by Rhiannon Smith on July 2, 2009 at 8:01pm —
I'm going for a vacation to central java for 3-4 days... I'm going to miss coming to this site, and replying to discussion, photos, comments, videos and everything! :'( I guess I have to endure it for some days. Anyway I'll miss you so much Think Atheist!
Added by Dinah on January 5, 2009 at 11:21am —