"u ppl always quote the old testament ,,,,you have no idea, how God, was showing us that we couldn't keep the law of the old testament ,as mankind has never been able to be ,that perfect.
He then paid the price, through ,himself coming as a…"
"God never created Jesus,The God in Christianity is The Father,Is the Son(Jesus) and is the Holy Spirit.
So God is the creator of all things..He was Jesus ,when HE came to this planet and lived in a human form.
so if He was unfair about how His…"
"True, no clue yet. But still the best explanation, or at least it's a good start. At least it's not claimed as a certainty, with blind faith, right? That's an important distinction from just believing in a religion because of what the…"
"you r so kind thank u 4 your kindness,I just think if God is then that God who could create the cosmos would know a lot more than u about kindness,you, you are your own god and I was a passionate atheist until I met my creator…"
"you love that u can chat clever, if I sound like a teenager aving a rant,you sound like a snobby child who gets off looking down @ us less intelligent of the human race.Anyway one of us is right and 1 day we`ll both get the answer, .Iknow 1…"
"what urges u to want to tell @3 billion people all their beliefs,hopes,security in an afterlife is wrong,why does it bother u ?why do u need to be heard?power?saviourthe need to inform ppl of their foolishness?maybe compassion that u can help all…"
"what is insane is that we only know 9% of the known universe as the other 91% is made of dark matter/energy and no`one has a clue what all this dark stuff is,also every bang or explosion(u know the big bang that came from nowhere)should start…"