So I am a poet and a songwriter, and just wanted to let you guys in on one of my recent pieces. Its basically a response piece to a woman who told me that I was cursed to hell for not believing in…Continue
For those that want to know a bit about me
- Is a Proud and Open Atheist
- Thinks that Religion is the most told lie on earth
- Has a Fiance who rocks!
- Has a purebred Boxer named Bruiser
- Is a child of the free to be you and me generation
- Was in a coma for 3 days after a bike accident
- Had his nose ripped off his face
- Got it sewn back on
- Wants to go to Ireland
- Has a tattoo and wants more
- Thinks that music is amazing
- Is starting a DJ business
- Often times loses himself in music
- Thinks that thinkatheist.com is amazing
- Thinks that Nutella rules
- takes his sugar with coffee and cream
- Writes poetry when he finds the time
- Rarely finds the time these days
- Has over 20,000 illegally downloaded songs
- Has only bought 4 CD's ever - Metallica's Kill em All and all 4 3eb albums
- Hopes this info doesn't come back to bite him
- Blacked out during the first 4 songs of a Metallica Concert
- Stopped doing shots before concerts
- Is and always will be a work in progress
- Broke his skull, and it swelled like a watermelon
- Hasn't eaten Taco Bell since 1998
- Has had 2 extensive surgeries to repair a badly broken ankle
- Loves the Yankees and Giants
- Couldn't live without his HTC HERO Android is the future!
- Graduated from UConn
- Thinks Southpark is the funniest show on television
- Just bought a new condo
- Has been writing more poetry lately
-Thinks that Pink Floyd's "The Wall" is the greatest album of all time
Why are you here?
I think that too many Atheists have been hidden behind fear, misunderstanding, and ridicule. We need to make ourselves known. Known to our families, to our community, to our government. We need to stand up and be counted. Doing so will remove the stigma and allow for a more free and direct conversation based in intelligent thought and critical thinking. The days of relating Atheists to satanic devil worshipers is over. We are not the anti-christ, we are not the work of the devil. We are your bank teller, your babysitter, your 7th grade math teacher. We have wholesome families, we give to charity, we help our communities. Atheists need to be proud and for too long we have been hidden behind walls of social injustice.
The religion you left
Was never a part of one
Think Atheist Travel Network Couch Availability - Are you able to host anyone now?