Oops, sorry! I just sent you a friend request with a comment that will make no sense. I assumed you were "Justin Trottier" (of CFI Toronto). Sorry! (but "Hi" anyway!)
No comments yet!
Your Religious Status
Why are you here?
Recently 'converted' or as I look at it, stopped believing in the last god on my list. Found some videos on the site by Carl Sagan and site caught me from there.
The religion you left
Why you left your religion.
1.Hell and a good and just god don't mix in either Arminianism or Calvinism as in either case God created man knowing the millions would go to eternal hell before Jesus even came to earth, or God damns
people to eternal hell because he can.
2. The god of the old testament isn't the god of the new testament e.g. god doesn't act today, he isn't vindictive/angry in the NT, etc.
3. Free Will is a lie if god is omniscient,
4. too many contradictions within the bible, on how the bible was made, there are several other stories that parallel the life of Jesus in the Gospels e.g. Mithra, Horus
5. the concepts of family, government etcetera are old unclear illogical, tend to hurt and confuse people more than help.
6. If god is the creator then he should be expectant of science and not afraid/ignorant of it,