So many inaccuracies
1. He died at 33. then was resurrected and lives still. thus infinate age
2. Nataniel covered that one
3. He was a strong speaker. Probably sounded wise, confident and convincing
4. yes he rose once but he also only died once...and only by his own choice.
5. he had 12 apostles not 12 disciples. He had many more disciples than that. And his main associate you forgot...God/Holy Spirit
6. He usually actually stood on a hill or in a boat or in a temple/synogogue talking to thousands of people. He also performed amazing miracles such as feeding those thousands of people with a bit of bread and fish.
7. Satan was never 'in control'. God is 'in control'. Also Jesus defeated Satan by dying...something Satan never expected.
8. You got one right!!!
@Bob-Sorry but I literally LOL'd on this one. You're correct that there are a few inaccuracies but I'm having trouble understanding a few things here. . .
3. I'm not sure how you would determine his voice just because you think he was a strong & convincing speaker. Charles Manson had some of the same qualities and have you ever heard him talk?
4. If Yahweh is Jesus' father, wouldn't it have Yahweh's choice to only kill him(self) once...which seems the most logical 'choice'..what would be the point of sacrificing him(self) again?
6. Did you know you're in a forum where everyone knows the 'miracles of Jesus' are all fairy tales?
7. I'm interested to know how Jesus 'defeated' Satan just by dying. Also, if Satan was 'defeated' why he is still in control of hell and the demons still roam around?
Jesus the son represents one part of the Trinity (or so says my Religious Philosophy teacher). The father and the holy spirit are not Jesus, but they're all part of 'God', so I'm not sure but I don't think Jesus is his own son. Then again you might be right I'm not sure
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Started by D L in Small Talk Nov 17, 2017.
Started by Gregg RThomas in Small Talk Oct 27, 2017.
Started by Violetta Fay in Small Talk. Last reply by Violetta Fay Nov 1, 2017.
Started by Jimmy in Neuroscience, Cognitive Science, Psychology Sep 25, 2017.
Started by D L in Small Talk Sep 19, 2017.
Sunday School May 28th 2017
Sunday School May 21st 2017
Sunday School May 14th 2017
Posted by Muhammad ali on August 5, 2017 at 9:27am
Posted by Brad Snowder on July 9, 2017 at 1:08am
© 2018 Created by Rebel.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.