1) No True Scotsman Fallacy
2) True in some cases, but need evidence.
3) Possibly true in some cases, but need evidence.
4) Religion has something to do with it. Maybe not everything.
5) Politics has something to do with it. Maybe not everything.
6) That is true in many cases, but requires evidence.
7) That is true, but it is a redirect or avoidance.
8) That is true, but it is a redirect or avoidance.
9) I do not. Others do. I will talk to you when you talk to me; no violence.
10) Maybe a little, but it is unavoidable as I am human with bias. Insults do not bother me.
When does a conversation become an argument? On a disagreement. All parties must be fully truthful to the exact question. The question should state the context in which the question is asked. Please ask the correct question without using assumptions to which all parties do not agree.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Started by D L in Small Talk. Last reply by D L Feb 22.
Started by Gregg RThomas in Small Talk Oct 27, 2017.
Started by Violetta Fay in Small Talk. Last reply by Violetta Fay Nov 1, 2017.
Started by Jimmy in Neuroscience, Cognitive Science, Psychology Sep 25, 2017.
Started by D L in Small Talk Sep 19, 2017.
Sunday School May 28th 2017
Sunday School May 21st 2017
Sunday School May 14th 2017
Posted by Muhammad ali on August 5, 2017 at 9:27am
Posted by Brad Snowder on July 9, 2017 at 1:08am
© 2018 Created by Rebel.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.