wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Started by Bo Hanka in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Ed 3 hours ago.
Started by Belle Rose in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 17 hours ago.
Started by Tom Sarbeck in Neuroscience, Cognitive Science, Psychology. Last reply by Strega on Saturday.
Started by ThyPlagueDoctor in Small Talk. Last reply by matt.clerke on Sunday.
Started by Unseen in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by _Robert_ 2 hours ago.
Sunday School May 3rd 2015
Sunday School April 26th 2015
Sunday School April 19th 2015
Posted by Belle Rose on May 1, 2015 at 4:25pm
Posted by Simon Mathews on April 15, 2015 at 4:14am
Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com
© 2015 Created by umar.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.