wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror 15 minutes ago.
Started by Unseen in Politics. Last reply by Unseen on Monday.
Started by Julie W in Church & State. Last reply by Julie W 13 hours ago.
Started by Unseen in Philosophy. Last reply by Unseen 2 minutes ago.
Started by Gallup's Mirror in Law, Trials, and Decisions. Last reply by Tom Margolis on Sunday.
Sunday School June 28th 2015
Sunday School June 21th 2015
Sunday School June 14th 2015
Posted by Davis Goodman on June 26, 2015 at 11:20am
Posted by Pakistani Murtad (Atheist) on June 23, 2015 at 10:23pm
Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com
© 2015 Created by umar.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.