wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Started by Michael in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by onyango makagutu 3 hours ago.
Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by Ed yesterday.
Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by _Robert_ 10 hours ago.
Started by ThyPlagueDoctor in Small Talk. Last reply by ThyPlagueDoctor 3 hours ago.
Started by Dante in Advice. Last reply by Dr. Bob yesterday.
Sunday School May 24th 2015
Sunday School May 17th 2015
Sunday School May 10th 2015
Posted by Reg The Fronkey Farmer on May 23, 2015 at 5:00pm
Posted by Pope Beanie on May 22, 2015 at 8:35pm
Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com
© 2015 Created by umar.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.