wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Started by Unseen in Politics 5 hours ago.
Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 4 hours ago.
Started by Belle Rose in Politics. Last reply by Pope Beanie 5 hours ago.
Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Belle Rose on Thursday.
Started by mobojo23 in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ yesterday.
Sunday School June 19th 2016
Sunday School June 12th 2016
Sunday School June 5th 2016
Posted by innerspaceboy on June 23, 2016 at 10:00pm
Posted by innerspaceboy on June 23, 2016 at 7:32pm
Computer Help Forums
© 2016 Created by umar.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.