1) No True Scotsman Fallacy
2) True in some cases, but need evidence.
3) Possibly true in some cases, but need evidence.
4) Religion has something to do with it. Maybe not everything.
5) Politics has something to do with it. Maybe not everything.
6) That is true in many cases, but requires evidence.
7) That is true, but it is a redirect or avoidance.
8) That is true, but it is a redirect or avoidance.
9) I do not. Others do. I will talk to you when you talk to me; no violence.
10) Maybe a little, but it is unavoidable as I am human with bias. Insults do not bother me.
When does a conversation become an argument? On a disagreement. All parties must be fully truthful to the exact question. The question should state the context in which the question is asked. Please ask the correct question without using assumptions to which all parties do not agree.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Started by Unseen in Small Talk. Last reply by Jake LaFort 34 minutes ago.
Started by seamus mc ardle in Small Talk. Last reply by Jake LaFort 1 hour ago.
Started by Tom Sarbeck in Philosophy. Last reply by Unseen 1 hour ago.
Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 59 minutes ago.
Started by David Boots in Small Talk. Last reply by Jake LaFort on Thursday.
Sunday School April 16th 2017
Sunday School April 9th 2017
Sunday School April 2nd 2017
Posted by Ron Humphrey on April 17, 2017 at 4:24am
Posted by Brad Snowder on April 16, 2017 at 12:33am
© 2017 Created by Rebel.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.