wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Started by Fred Hampton in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists 12 hours ago.
Started by Fred Hampton in Quotes. Last reply by Fred Hampton 2 hours ago.
Started by Fred Hampton in Welcome to Think Atheist. Last reply by Fred Hampton yesterday.
Started by David Boots in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by TJ 12 hours ago.
Started by Adrian Ferrer in Welcome to Think Atheist. Last reply by Gregg RThomas yesterday.
Sunday School March 26th 2017
Sunday School March 19th 2017
Sunday School March 12th 2017
Posted by Noon Alif on March 27, 2017 at 10:30am
Posted by Fred Hampton on March 27, 2017 at 2:04am
© 2017 Created by umar.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.