wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Started by Ole Fredrik Skjegstad in The Bible, The Koran, and other scripture. Last reply by Jimmy 19 hours ago.
Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk yesterday.
Started by TJ in Philosophy. Last reply by TJ yesterday.
Started by Unseen in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by FormerlyBornAgain 10 hours ago.
Started by Belle Rose in Politics. Last reply by Jake LaFort on Thursday.
Sunday School July 24th 2016
Sunday School July 17th 2016
Sunday School July 10th 2016
Posted by Brad Snowder on July 24, 2016 at 11:00am
Posted by navid on July 18, 2016 at 6:00am
Computer Help Forums
© 2016 Created by umar.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.