wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Started by Katherine A Flowers in Small Talk. Last reply by Simon Paynton 54 minutes ago.
Started by David Boots in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Simon Paynton 56 minutes ago.
Started by Violeta Babacan in Small Talk. Last reply by Gregg RThomas on Sunday.
Started by Unseen in Politics. Last reply by Gregg RThomas May 18.
Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 19 hours ago.
Sunday School May 21st 2017
Sunday School May 14th 2017
Sunday School May 7th 2017
Posted by Brad Snowder on May 21, 2017 at 11:22am
Posted by Brad Snowder on May 13, 2017 at 6:52pm
© 2017 Created by Rebel.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.