wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk Jun 20.
Started by Rebel in Announcements. Last reply by Rebel Jun 2.
Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk. Last reply by Chris Russell Jun 6.
Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie Jun 12.
Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman Jun 1.
Sunday School May 28th 2017
Sunday School May 21st 2017
Sunday School May 14th 2017
Posted by Brad Snowder on June 18, 2017 at 1:58am
Posted by Brad Snowder on June 11, 2017 at 12:39am
© 2017 Created by Rebel.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.