wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Started by Lord Atheist in Small Talk. Last reply by Lord Atheist 41 minutes ago.
Started by Ralph Burks in Small Talk. Last reply by Michael 2 hours ago.
Started by proudAthiest in Society. Last reply by Simon Mathews on Monday.
Started by Unseen in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 22 hours ago.
Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by TJ yesterday.
Sunday School May 22nd 2016
Sunday School May 15th 2016
Sunday School May 8th 2016
June 4, 2016 all day – Washington, DC
Posted by proudAthiest on May 18, 2016 at 3:35pm
Posted by Zenith on May 9, 2016 at 10:08am
Computer Help Forums
© 2016 Created by umar.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.