wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Started by W1NT3R5 in Small Talk. Last reply by Simon Mathews 50 minutes ago.
Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ 13 hours ago.
Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 1 hour ago.
Started by proudAthiest in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ 16 hours ago.
Started by Violeta Babacan in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ 12 hours ago.
Sunday School December 4th 2016
Sunday School November 27th 2016
Sunday School November 20th 2016
Posted by Reg The Fronkey Farmer on December 7, 2016 at 4:00pm
Posted by Noon Alif on December 5, 2016 at 7:37pm
Computer Help Forums
© 2016 Created by umar.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.