wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Started by Unseen in Physics, Astronomy, Cosmology. Last reply by TJ 4 hours ago.
Started by Nerdy Keith in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Jake LaFort on Wednesday.
Started by Dale Headley in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen yesterday.
Started by Tom Sarbeck in Small Talk. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck on Tuesday.
Started by RyanGutten in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Davis Goodman 23 hours ago.
Sunday School October 16th 2016
Sunday School October 9th 2016
Sunday School October 2nd 2016
Posted by Noon Alif on October 19, 2016 at 8:00pm
Posted by Jake LaFort on October 19, 2016 at 11:22am
Computer Help Forums
© 2016 Created by umar.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.