wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
December 23, 2013 from 7pm to 11:45pm – Spartanburg Event Center Cleveland Park
April 13, 2014 all day – Anywhere that one might find a glass of Johnnie Walker Black
Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Biology and Medicine. Last reply by SteveInCO 46 minutes ago.
Posted by Owen Hayes on December 10, 2013 at 12:20am
Added by David Smith
Added by Dan
Um… What did I just read?
Why do diesels produce more torque than petrol engines?
Check out our new mobile/tablet version of Think Atheist! www.ThinkAtheist.com/m
© 2013 Created by Morgan Matthew.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.