wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Started by Violeta Babacan in Small Talk. Last reply by Strega 40 minutes ago.
Started by ProgrammingGodJordan in Small Talk. Last reply by Simon Paynton 10 hours ago.
Started by Belle Rose in Biology and Medicine. Last reply by TJ 1 hour ago.
Started by Belle Rose in Politics. Last reply by Belle Rose 15 hours ago.
Started by Dr. Bob in Politics. Last reply by TJ 1 hour ago.
Sunday School January 15th 2017
Sunday School January 8th 2017
Sunday School January 1st 2017
Posted by Brad Snowder on January 14, 2017 at 12:49pm
Posted by Noon Alif on January 10, 2017 at 10:11am
© 2017 Created by umar.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.