wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
April 13, 2014 all day – Anywhere that one might find a glass of Johnnie Walker Black
August 8, 2014 at 6pm to August 10, 2014 at 7pm – Portland Oregon, Orlando Florida, and Denver Colorado
Started by bongani muthwa in Politics, Economics, Civil and Reproductive Rights, International Conflicts 23 minutes ago.
Posted by Teri G on December 5, 2013 at 12:26pm
Added by EducationIsCool
Added by Isabel Garcia
How to unleash beast mode with Google
How does Netflix stream movies in high quality smoothly while YouTube can’t even stream a minute long video without buffering?
The War On Drugs
Check out our new mobile/tablet version of Think Atheist! www.ThinkAtheist.com/m
© 2013 Created by Morgan Matthew.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.