wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Started by Ed in Small Talk 6 hours ago.
Started by Unseen in Law, Trials, and Decisions. Last reply by Unseen 6 hours ago.
Started by Unseen in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 5 hours ago.
Started by Unseen in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Belle Rose 22 hours ago.
Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by onyango makagutu 5 hours ago.
Sunday School April 19th 2015
Sunday School April 12th 2015
Sunday School April 5th 2015
Posted by Simon Mathews on April 15, 2015 at 4:14am
Posted by Belle Rose on April 15, 2015 at 1:00am
Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com
© 2015 Created by umar.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.