wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Sunday School January 25th 2015
Sunday School January 18th 2015
Sunday School January 11th 2015
Started by CAPTAIN OBVIOUS in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by CAPTAIN OBVIOUS 19 minutes ago.
Started by Unseen in Politics. Last reply by Gary Clouse 1 hour ago.
Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Simon Mathews 3 hours ago.
Started by Michael in Miscellaneous Sciences. Last reply by Jimmy 7 hours ago.
Started by Unseen in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror 8 hours ago.
April 13, 2015 all day – Anywhere that one might find a glass of Johnnie Walker Black
Posted by Brad Snowder on January 24, 2015 at 2:58pm
Posted by Ed on January 24, 2015 at 9:00am
We are in love with our Amazon
Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!
Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com
In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media
© 2015 Created by umar.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.