wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Started by Pope Beanie in Neuroscience, Cognitive Science, Psychology. Last reply by TJ 1 hour ago.
Started by Strega in Announcements. Last reply by Unseen 4 hours ago.
Started by Unseen in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ 1 hour ago.
Started by RyanGutten in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ on Thursday.
Sunday School September 25th 2016
Sunday School September 18th 2016
Sunday School September 11th 2016
Posted by Pope Beanie on September 28, 2016 at 8:30pm
Posted by Noon Alif on September 28, 2016 at 10:30am
Computer Help Forums
© 2016 Created by umar.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.