wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Belle Rose 3 hours ago.
Started by Belle Rose in Politics. Last reply by Belle Rose 6 hours ago.
Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 6 hours ago.
Started by Viktor Oskin in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Andrew Brown on Sunday.
Started by Pope Beanie in Church & State. Last reply by Gregg RThomas on Friday.
Sunday School February 19th 2017
Sunday School February 12th 2017
Sunday School February 5th 2017
Posted by Brad Snowder on February 18, 2017 at 5:45pm
Posted by Noon Alif on February 16, 2017 at 9:54am
© 2017 Created by umar.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.