wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Started by Belle Rose in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 46 minutes ago.
Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 1 hour ago.
Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by matt.clerke yesterday.
Started by Belle Rose in Politics. Last reply by TJ 1 hour ago.
Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by TJ on Sunday.
Sunday School, Year Zero, Day 3
Sunday School January 15th 2017
Sunday School January 8th 2017
Posted by Brad Snowder on January 21, 2017 at 6:29pm
Posted by Jake LaFort on January 18, 2017 at 12:56am
© 2017 Created by umar.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.