wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by Ed 31 minutes ago.
Started by ThyPlagueDoctor in Small Talk. Last reply by ThyPlagueDoctor 8 hours ago.
Started by Dante in Advice. Last reply by Ed 22 minutes ago.
Started by Katie Patterson in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 21 hours ago.
Started by mark thoma in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 16 hours ago.
Sunday School May 17th 2015
Sunday School May 10th 2015
Sunday School May 3rd 2015
Posted by Belle Rose on May 16, 2015 at 4:14am
Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on May 11, 2015 at 10:50pm
Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com
© 2015 Created by umar.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.