wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Started by TJ in Philosophy 15 hours ago.
Started by Unseen in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Wassabi 5 hours ago.
Started by Belle Rose in Politics. Last reply by Jake LaFort on Thursday.
Started by Unseen in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Unseen 12 hours ago.
Started by Unseen in Politics. Last reply by SteveInCO yesterday.
Sunday School July 17th 2016
Sunday School July 10th 2016
Sunday School July 3rd 2016
Posted by navid on July 18, 2016 at 6:00am
Posted by Brad Snowder on July 17, 2016 at 11:18am
Computer Help Forums
© 2016 Created by umar.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.