wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Started by Unseen in Neuroscience, Cognitive Science, Psychology. Last reply by Unseen 10 hours ago.
Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Unseen 23 hours ago.
Started by Unseen in Neuroscience, Cognitive Science, Psychology. Last reply by Belle Rose 23 hours ago.
Started by Michael in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen yesterday.
Started by Andy Hoke in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 7 hours ago.
Sunday School August 23rd 2015
Sunday School August 16th 2015
Sunday School July 5th 2015
Posted by Davis Goodman on August 22, 2015 at 9:06am
Posted by Amenofis on July 15, 2015 at 6:28pm
Computer Help Forum
© 2015 Created by umar.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.