wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Sunday School November 23rd 2014
Sunday School November 16th 2014
Sunday School November 9th 2014
Started by Lee in Advice. Last reply by Erock68la 30 minutes ago.
Started by Physeter in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Erock68la 31 minutes ago.
Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Unseen 2 hours ago.
Started by Leonard Deke in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Pope Beanie 7 hours ago.
Started by Leonard Deke in Small Talk 8 hours ago.
April 13, 2015 all day – Anywhere that one might find a glass of Johnnie Walker Black
Posted by Pope Beanie on November 27, 2014 at 4:59pm
Posted by Brazillian atheist on November 27, 2014 at 12:17pm
We are in love with our Amazon
Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!
Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com
In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media
© 2014 Created by umar.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.