wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Sunday School September 14th 2014
Sunday School 7th September 2014
Sunday School 31th August 2014
Started by Gallup's Mirror in Society. Last reply by Davis Goodman 3 hours ago.
Started by K_R in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Erock68la 4 hours ago.
Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Virgil 5 hours ago.
Started by Stuart VanDyke in Advice. Last reply by Virgil 6 hours ago.
Started by Unseen in Neuroscience, Cognitive Science, Psychology. Last reply by kOrsan 9 hours ago.
August 12, 2014 at 6am to October 12, 2014 at 7pm – Your house on TV
Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm
Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on September 11, 2014 at 1:20pm
We are in love with our Amazon
Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!
Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com
In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media
© 2014 Created by umar.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.