wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Sunday School January 25th 2015
Sunday School January 18th 2015
Sunday School January 11th 2015
Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 29 minutes ago.
Started by Unseen in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by kris feenstra 34 minutes ago.
Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 4 hours ago.
Started by Belle Rose in Law, Trials, and Decisions. Last reply by Davis Goodman 6 hours ago.
Started by Belle Rose in Physics, Astronomy, Cosmology yesterday.
April 13, 2015 all day – Anywhere that one might find a glass of Johnnie Walker Black
Posted by Brad Snowder on January 24, 2015 at 2:58pm
Posted by Ed on January 24, 2015 at 9:00am
Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com
© 2015 Created by umar.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.