wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Sunday School December 21th 2014
Sunday School December 14th 2014
Sunday School December 7th 2014
Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Virgil 20 minutes ago.
Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Freek 3 hours ago.
Started by Unseen in Society 9 hours ago.
Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Noel 15 hours ago.
Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 20 hours ago.
April 13, 2015 all day – Anywhere that one might find a glass of Johnnie Walker Black
Posted by Fouad on December 20, 2014 at 4:48am
Posted by Belle Rose on December 19, 2014 at 4:36am
We are in love with our Amazon
Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!
Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com
In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media
© 2014 Created by umar.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.