wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Started by Ed in Small Talk 3 hours ago.
Started by Dale Headley in Small Talk. Last reply by Beth 3 hours ago.
Started by ỮŊĐÜムÅ†ĮØńệ尺 in Physics, Astronomy, Cosmology. Last reply by Ed 7 hours ago.
Started by ỮŊĐÜムÅ†ĮØńệ尺 in Physics, Astronomy, Cosmology. Last reply by Belle Rose 4 hours ago.
Started by Lamia Rhzouli in The Bible, The Koran, and other scripture. Last reply by Belle Rose 1 hour ago.
Sunday School June 28th 2015
Sunday School June 21th 2015
Sunday School June 14th 2015
Posted by innerspaceboy on July 2, 2015 at 6:30pm
Posted by Davis Goodman on June 26, 2015 at 11:20am
Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com
© 2015 Created by umar.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.