wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Started by Nathaniel in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Pope Beanie 6 hours ago.
Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ 13 hours ago.
Started by Dr. Bob in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 5 hours ago.
Started by Ro3bert in Welcome to Think Atheist. Last reply by Ro3bert Mar 17.
Started by Ro3bert in Welcome to Think Atheist. Last reply by Ro3bert Mar 15.
Sunday School March 19th 2017
Sunday School March 12th 2017
Sunday School March 5th 2017
Posted by Reg The Fronkey Farmer on March 22, 2017 at 4:00pm
Posted by Brad Snowder on March 18, 2017 at 11:17pm
© 2017 Created by umar.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.