wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Sunday School July 27th 2014
Sunday School July 20th 2014
Sunday School July 13th 2014
Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp 13 minutes ago.
Started by Fragile Nokia in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by kris feenstra 4 hours ago.
Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 5 hours ago.
Started by Ari E. S. in Small Talk. Last reply by Fragile Nokia 7 hours ago.
Started by Unseen in Miscellaneous Sciences. Last reply by Ari E. S. 8 hours ago.
August 15, 2014 at 5pm to August 17, 2014 at 6pm – Radisson Hotel Denver Southeast
Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm
Posted by D.M Barrera on July 21, 2014 at 10:00am
When you drink water, how is it distributed around the body?
We are in love with our Amazon
Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!
Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com
In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media
© 2014 Created by Dan.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.