wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Sunday School 31th August 2014
Sunday School August 24th 2014
Sunday School August 17th 2014
Started by Belle Rose in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Unseen 1 hour ago.
Started by Charles J Hunsinger in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Erock68la 1 hour ago.
Started by Roy Plisko in Physics, Astronomy, Cosmology. Last reply by Unseen 8 hours ago.
Started by David Smith in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Simon Mathews 15 hours ago.
Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by MikeLong yesterday.
August 12, 2014 at 6am to October 12, 2014 at 7pm – Your house on TV
Posted by Scott Kaelen on September 1, 2014 at 7:18am
Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am
We are in love with our Amazon
Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!
Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com
In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media
© 2014 Created by umar.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.