wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Sunday School September 21th 2014
Sunday School September 14th 2014
Sunday School 7th September 2014
Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by James Cox 47 minutes ago.
Started by Belle Rose in Biology and Medicine. Last reply by Obfuskation 2 hours ago.
Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 4 hours ago.
Started by Nerdy Keith in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Gary Clouse 17 hours ago.
Started by Unseen in Small Talk. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror 17 hours ago.
August 12, 2014 at 6am to October 12, 2014 at 7pm – Your house on TV
Posted by dataguy on September 20, 2014 at 5:12pm
Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am
We are in love with our Amazon
Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!
Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com
In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media
© 2014 Created by umar.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.