wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Started by Virgil in Small Talk. Last reply by Kimberly Danner Jul 21.
Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Belle Rose Jul 8.
Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk Jul 6.
Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Gregg R Thomas Jul 12.
Started by Unseen in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen Jul 7.
Sunday School July 5th 2015
Sunday School June 28th 2015
Sunday School June 21th 2015
Posted by Michelle Varni on July 5, 2015 at 7:18pm
Posted by innerspaceboy on July 2, 2015 at 6:30pm
Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com
© 2015 Created by umar.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.