wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Started by Unseen in Small Talk 23 hours ago.
Started by TJ in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 11 hours ago.
Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 3 hours ago.
Started by Farahat Rashad in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ 11 hours ago.
Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer on Tuesday.
Sunday School August 21th 2016
Sunday School August 14th 2016
Sunday School August 7th 2016
Posted by Noon Alif on August 24, 2016 at 6:30pm
Posted by A. T. Heist on August 24, 2016 at 3:18pm
Computer Help Forums
© 2016 Created by umar.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.