wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Daniel W. 13 hours ago.
Started by Ralph Burks in Small Talk. Last reply by _Robert_ 1 hour ago.
Started by Robert Genisis in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Unseen 12 hours ago.
Started by Robert Genisis in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Robert Genisis on Friday.
Started by Simon Mathews in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by SteveInCO 15 hours ago.
Sunday School May 29th 2016
Sunday School May 22nd 2016
Sunday School May 15th 2016
June 4, 2016 all day – Washington, DC
Posted by Robert Genisis on May 27, 2016 at 10:00am
Posted by proudAthiest on May 18, 2016 at 3:35pm
Computer Help Forums
© 2016 Created by umar.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.