wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Sunday School March 29th 2015
Sunday School March 22nd 2015
Sunday School March 15th 2015
Started by Linda in Neuroscience, Cognitive Science, Psychology. Last reply by Linda 29 minutes ago.
Started by Alex Decesare in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Linda 40 minutes ago.
Started by Alex Decesare in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 7 hours ago.
Started by Simon Paynton in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Pope Beanie 7 hours ago.
Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Simon Paynton 8 hours ago.
April 13, 2015 all day – Anywhere that one might find a glass of Johnnie Walker Black
Posted by Brad Snowder on March 28, 2015 at 2:21pm
Posted by Dante on March 28, 2015 at 9:26am
Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com
© 2015 Created by umar.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.