wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Started by Belle Rose in Law, Trials, and Decisions. Last reply by Davis Goodman 3 hours ago.
Started by Unseen in Politics. Last reply by matt.clerke 6 hours ago.
Started by Unseen in Politics. Last reply by Unseen 12 hours ago.
Started by Emily DeWoolfson in Politics. Last reply by Emily DeWoolfson yesterday.
Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Simon Paynton on Friday.
Sunday School October 11th 2015
Sunday School October 4th 2015
Sunday School September 27th 2015
Posted by Belle Rose on October 12, 2015 at 3:14am
Posted by Belle Rose on October 6, 2015 at 3:22am
Computer Help Forums
© 2015 Created by umar.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.