wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 35 minutes ago.
Started by Unseen in Politics. Last reply by Unseen 3 hours ago.
Started by Barry Adamson in Small Talk. Last reply by Barry Adamson yesterday.
Started by ThyPlagueDoctor in Small Talk. Last reply by SteveInCO 18 hours ago.
Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 14 hours ago.
Sunday School November 22th 2015
Sunday School November 15th 2015
Sunday School November 8th 2015
Posted by Davis Goodman on November 25, 2015 at 8:00pm
Posted by Reg The Fronkey Farmer on November 25, 2015 at 4:00pm
Computer Help Forums
© 2015 Created by umar.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.