wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Started by Erin in Society. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer Apr 29.
Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by SteveInCO on Wednesday.
Started by Unseen in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Strega Apr 29.
Started by Noel in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie yesterday.
Started by proudAthiest in Small Talk. Last reply by proudAthiest 21 hours ago.
Sunday School May 1st 2016
Sunday School April 24th 2016
Sunday School April 17th 2016
June 4, 2016 all day – Washington, DC
Posted by proudAthiest on May 3, 2016 at 11:14am
Posted by Gary Bergeron on April 28, 2016 at 9:30am
Computer Help Forums
© 2016 Created by umar.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.