wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Started by Helium in Small Talk. Last reply by Simon Paynton 1 hour ago.
Started by Stephen Brodie in Biology and Medicine 10 hours ago.
Started by Unseen in Law, Trials, and Decisions. Last reply by Unseen 8 hours ago.
Started by Unseen in Politics, Economics, Civil and Reproductive Rights, International Conflicts. Last reply by Davis Goodman 7 hours ago.
Started by Stephen Brodie in Small Talk. Last reply by JadeBlackOlive 11 hours ago.
Sunday School February 7th 2016
Sunday School January 31th 2016
Sunday School January 24th 2016
Posted by Stephen Brodie on February 13, 2016 at 10:00am
Posted by proudAthiest on February 11, 2016 at 9:30pm
Computer Help Forums
© 2016 Created by umar.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.