wow... consider me converted
Let's break this down:
1. It is also shaped for other primates hands as well.
2. What has this got to do with anything? Cacti have a non slip surface, with added barbs for extra traction.
3. As does just about any other fruit.
4. Navel Oranges also have a spot for easy opening...Oh wait, humans created this fruit.
5. I find that the "wrapper" is very fragile, damaging the contents if mishandled.
6. Every other fruit is also fully bio-degradable.
7. Poses a choking hazard, as it is small enough to fit right down the windpipe!
8. Redundant: See #4.
9. Nothing special here, almost every fruit with a sweet taste is pleasing to humans.
10. It depends on your grip, doesn't it? It can also face away from the face. You can hold it sideways like an ear of corn if you want. That would present less of a choking hazard.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Sunday School November 23rd 2014
Sunday School November 16th 2014
Sunday School November 9th 2014
Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Unseen 6 minutes ago.
Started by Unseen in Law, Trials, and Decisions. Last reply by Unseen 16 minutes ago.
Started by Ed in Society. Last reply by Ed 1 hour ago.
Started by Strass Strass in Small Talk 6 hours ago.
Started by Roy Plisko in Philosophy. Last reply by _Robert_ 12 hours ago.
April 13, 2015 all day – Anywhere that one might find a glass of Johnnie Walker Black
Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am
Posted by Ed on November 16, 2014 at 10:31am
We are in love with our Amazon
Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!
Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com
In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media
© 2014 Created by umar.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.