1) No True Scotsman Fallacy
2) True in some cases, but need evidence.
3) Possibly true in some cases, but need evidence.
4) Religion has something to do with it. Maybe not everything.
5) Politics has something to do with it. Maybe not everything.
6) That is true in many cases, but requires evidence.
7) That is true, but it is a redirect or avoidance.
8) That is true, but it is a redirect or avoidance.
9) I do not. Others do. I will talk to you when you talk to me; no violence.
10) Maybe a little, but it is unavoidable as I am human with bias. Insults do not bother me.
When does a conversation become an argument? On a disagreement. All parties must be fully truthful to the exact question. The question should state the context in which the question is asked. Please ask the correct question without using assumptions to which all parties do not agree.
Join Think Atheist
Welcome toThink Atheist
Get Started Nowor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by JadeBlackOlive 4 hours ago.
Started by David Boots in Politics, Economics, Civil and Reproductive Rights, International Conflicts. Last reply by David Boots 14 hours ago.
Started by Tom Sarbeck in Small Talk. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 5 minutes ago.
Started by Unseen in Small Talk. Last reply by Gregg RThomas 2 hours ago.
Started by seamus mc ardle in Small Talk. Last reply by Gregg RThomas 1 hour ago.
Sunday School April 23rd 2017
Sunday School April 16th 2017
Sunday School April 9th 2017
Posted by Andrew Brown on April 24, 2017 at 12:46pm
Posted by Noon Alif on April 24, 2017 at 7:08am
© 2017 Created by Rebel.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.