Contact Morgan Matthew for any questions
Right Column Sponsor Ads
- $5.00 per day; OR $100.00 per month: 288x50 banner ad, non animated to stay on every single page on the network. Here is an example:
Main Page, Center Column Ads
- $4.00 per day; $40.00 per month: 502x60 banner ad, non animated
- $12.00 per day; $160.00 per month: 502x120 feature image, non animated
Network Background Lease
- $10.00 per day; $200.00 per week: Stationary background image, non animated
(one week maximum allowed)
Ready to get started? Message Morgan Matthew
These terms and conditions apply for anyone advertising (buying an advert slot) on this site, or who are in the process of applying. If you do not understand these terms and conditions it is your responsibility to contact us to clarify your understanding.
Any references to "the site", "site", "this site", "this website", "the homepage" and "the website" are refering to http://www.thinkatheist.com
- When you 'buy' an advert slot you will not 'own' any part of this website, but rather you are granted the right to submit an image advert along with a link and ATL tag description which will then be published on ThinkAtheist.com homepage. You will not be able to change the image, link, or description once you have submitted them to us - unless agreed with us before payment. So make sure it is correct.
- If your image and description along with link is accepted and published on this website, you cannot get a refund.
- Your advert will remain on the website for 1 month (30 days) from the day it is published on the site, unless a longer campaign has been agreed.
- No adverts with links to websites containing or promoting obscene, offensive, illegal, or adult material will be accepted.
- We will decide what links are appropriate for our site and our decision is final. If your listing (image, description or link) is accepted and you later change the content of your site to include or promote obscene, offensive, illegal, or adult material or material we feel to be unsuitable we will remove your advert without notice and no refund will be given and the advert slot will become publicly available to buy again.
- After the 1 month (or other specified time) your advert will be removed and deleted and the advert slot will become publicly available to buy again.
- If during your 1 month (or other specified time) of advertising campaign you want to remove your listing, that is possible (just email us), however you will not receive a refund and the advert slot will become publicly available again.
- Links must be to webpages only and the link must begin with http://. The link must not be to a website containing spyware, or other malicious software. If we believe your website does contain such software your advert will be removed and you will be given the chance to appeal, however our decision is final.
- You must have the authority to provide the advert text, image, link and description for the website address you submit.
- There may be server downtime due to unforeseen circumstances and for site maintenance. If this does occur for an extended period we will try to move the site to a new server, however no refund will be given because of any disruption of displaying your advert.
- We reserve the right to increase the number of advert slots on the homepage and increase the price of future advertising slots purchases without any warning, you will not be charged the price increase if your advert details have already been confirmed by us at a lower price.
- Funds must be fully received and cleared before your advert is displayed on the homepage.
- Once you have submitted your request for a advert we will ONLY contact you if the advert has been accepted, usually between 48-72 hours after we receive your request, however this may vary.
- We reserve the right to decline your advert image, link, or description for any or no reason at all.
- Our decision is final on any decisions made regarding advertising on this website.
- Once your advert has been accepted, it is your responsibility to check this page for any changes to the terms and conditions.