With regards to one of the best video gaming experiences I'll ever have aka "The Last of Us". Between an airport terminal and a barricaded stadium, which one would be the best to settle in? Here I'm taking into account all possible factors including possibility of spreading of Cordiceps spores, availability of resources, everything.... Which place would be the best to settle in your opinion?

Tags: Zombie

Views: 100

Replies to This Discussion

Not into games or even zombies so much, but just speaking practically, one can use the stadium's playing field for farming, no?

except the soil is just made for growing grass... just a layer of it over god knows what.... but yes you may be right

With regards to one of the best video gaming experiences I'll ever have aka "The Last of Us". Between an airport terminal and a barricaded stadium, which one would be the best to settle in? Here I'm taking into account all possible factors including possibility of spreading of Cordiceps spores, availability of resources, everything.... Which place would be the best to settle in your opinion?

I don't know anything about the game mechanics, but assuming it's a standard 'zombie' story line (group of a dozen survivors versus millions of undead) I'd choose the airport hands down.

A typical airport complex is huge, with many sections that could be barricaded to create multiple adjacent safe zones. If one zone gets overrun, retreat to the next.

There's likely to be plenty of vehicles available both inside and outside. It may have a police station with firearms, ammunition, and protective gear, as well as some kind of medical facility and supplies. It'll have plenty of radios and walkie talkies. There would be a huge variety of supplies on cargo planes and in storage in hangars around the airport. It likely has a water tower, generators and loads of fuel too.

Most airports have lots of natural lighting and indoor gardens that could be repurposed for growing food, once the vast supply in the food courts and on the planes runs out. It's also protected from the elements (and whatever these Cordiceps spores are).

I just don't see a stadium, even a really good one, having resources like that.

And the airports will have TSA people to make sure the zombies won't get in because they won't have boarding passes.

RSS

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service