Five Tea-Related Ideas to Keep You Warm
Written by Becky Striepe - Published on February 10th, 2010
Last week, Punxsutawney Phil predicted six more weeks of winter. Brr! Another month and a half of frigid temperatures means more of us running our heat. Here are some fun ways to warm yourself from the inside out and maybe keep your hands off of that thermostat!
1. Craft Leftovers shows you how to make a reusable tea bag
out of muslin.
2. If you want a different take on handmade tea bags, Bonzai Aphrodite
has you covered!
But what to wrap up in those sweet little tea bags?
3. There’s something really special about a hot cup of chai tea. Instead of a store-bought box, it’s fun and easy to make your own chai blend.
4. After a tough day, this relaxation tea
sounds like it would be just perfect.
5. If you use a handmade tea bag for this ginger tea recipe
, just pull the bag out and give it a good squeeze instead of straining the whole pot of tea.
Do you have a favorite tea recipe?