Stephen Walski's Discussions (381)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Why would it not be okay to eat dog? All insects recognize and react to physical thr…"

Stephen Walski replied Aug 20, 2011 to OK, I Take It Back -- We Don't All Have to Eat Vegan to Save the Planet

287 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Hey Zeus

"I love how he tries to help.   [edited by moderator. - Nelson]"

Stephen Walski replied Aug 16, 2011 to OK, I Take It Back -- We Don't All Have to Eat Vegan to Save the Planet

287 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Hey Zeus

"http://abcnews.go.com/Health/WomensHealth/natalie-portman-drops-vegan-diet-pregnancy…"

Stephen Walski replied Aug 15, 2011 to OK, I Take It Back -- We Don't All Have to Eat Vegan to Save the Planet

287 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Hey Zeus

"Oh yea totally. I have an advertisement on craigslist looking for lesbian vegans who…"

Stephen Walski replied Aug 15, 2011 to OK, I Take It Back -- We Don't All Have to Eat Vegan to Save the Planet

287 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Hey Zeus

"Pretty popular in SF for similar reasons...   Its a natural progression of the urban…"

287 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Hey Zeus

"We dont have to go to those lengths for cows... thats right back to the whole self a…"

287 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Hey Zeus

"Dont find either attractive personally.But like i said im sure they are out there.  …"

287 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Hey Zeus

"I can and i can also differentiate between a cow and a human.   Your ability to diff…"

287 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Hey Zeus

"I used human in the terms of species which is what we are discussing... not individu…"

287 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Hey Zeus

"Okay you do realize you just painted yourself into not eating vegetables for the sam…"

287 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Hey Zeus

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Discussion Forum

Another Vegan Baby Death. :(

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!. Last reply by Misty: Baytheist Living! May 24, 2013. 25 Replies

Blog Posts

Zella Mae Jarrett

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 19, 2014 at 11:35pm 2 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.