Dennis Paul Renner's Discussions (129)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Population levels versus education.  Chances are we will destroy our selves by destr…"

Dennis Paul Renner replied May 6, 2012 to Do you think the human race will ever outgrow religion?

11 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by GOPI KANTA GHOSH

"D1. "If we didn't grow crops for animals, we would have to grow them for people, so…"

Dennis Paul Renner replied Oct 11, 2010 to Common Anti-Vegan Arguments (How to quickly refute the same lame excuses that are always trotted out by a meat-eater)

10 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by GOPI KANTA GHOSH

"I am a vegan but I was born into an ovo-lacto vegetarian family. I don't resent vege…"

Dennis Paul Renner replied Sep 12, 2010 to Nobody likes a vegetarian.....:(

15 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Rachel Burke

"There are so many points that this artical does not address. First of all a grass fe…"

Dennis Paul Renner replied Sep 11, 2010 to OK, I Take It Back -- We Don't All Have to Eat Vegan to Save the Planet

287 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Hey Zeus

"Eating meat, Genetics, DNA and chemistry show us that it is all the same thing. Just…"

Dennis Paul Renner replied May 14, 2010 to Canniblism

7 May 15, 2010
Reply by Sydni Moser

"My wife and I like to make a vegan Afredo sauce. In a blender we assemble 1 can of W…"

Dennis Paul Renner replied May 12, 2010 to ***For the Love of PASTA***

7 May 28, 2011
Reply by Kelly

"How do you reach the conscience of people who live in a world of delusion and indiff…"

Dennis Paul Renner replied Apr 13, 2010 to On Holocaust Remembrance Day, Also Think Of Animals In Concentration Camps

4 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Sydni Moser

"As a vegan I really understand the frustration of the whole diet vs. resource, pollu…"

Dennis Paul Renner replied Mar 16, 2010 to Is It REALLY None Of My Business?

27 May 23, 2013
Reply by Misty: Baytheist Living!

"If you are using pasturized milk from a store it has been subjected with too many an…"

Dennis Paul Renner replied Mar 10, 2010 to *grr* I've tried making Yogurt FOUR times now. Need some tips! Please!

4 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Bleacheddecay

"It seems nearly impossible to reason with humans that choose to eat other animals, j…"

Dennis Paul Renner replied Jan 22, 2010 to Tell me why?

7 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by No name

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Discussion Forum

Another Vegan Baby Death. :(

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!. Last reply by Misty: Baytheist Living! May 24, 2013. 25 Replies

Blog Posts

I am tired

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 18, 2014 at 12:09am 2 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.