For people with advertising minds that can donate their time to promotional matters for Think Atheist.

Tags: advertising, promotional, promotions

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

Hi I would like to help get the word out about TA. I'm a developer and pretty handy on teh interwebz. Let me know what I can do.
Currently as you can tell Jeff We need more members. Be it threw Digg vids/blogs/pics/etc. If you have AIM you can PM @ ThinkAtheistCom or even threw the site.

But any suggestions would be highly appreciated, and I am willing to change anything we need to on the site if you think you have a cool idea.
My experience in the entertainment advertising and marketing fields might come in handy :)
I've worked the start to finish promotions of 10,000 person concerts, funding, organizing trouble shooting all included
it's kinda funny what you learn from growing up in a marketing family, working the family business
before starting you own design and advertising company that takes all your time n over occupied for a dozen years.
I may be able to lend a hand until a new job takes all my current free time away :)
id definitely be interested in finding awesome ways to promote the site, i'm pretty creative and I spend a lot of hours online at work doing nothing so this would give me something meaningful to do!
How very phallic. ; )
I made a layout for Meinspace. I would just post the layout here but the TextArea code doesn't seem to work here so the code can be found in my "About Me" section.
I'll be earning my BFA in advertising this May. If you need help in coming up with campaigns, plans books, media strategies/components, budgets, layouts, or even graphic design, I offer my spare time to the cause.
Awesome Jimmy join the street team group then if you have not already. :]

RSS

Discussion Forum

US Representatives

Started by Morgan Matthew. Last reply by Chris H Apr 27, 2011. 17 Replies

International Representatives

Started by Morgan Matthew. Last reply by Bwambale Robert Feb 13, 2011. 21 Replies

Graphic Design

Started by Morgan Matthew. Last reply by Stormy Little Teacup Sep 1, 2010. 14 Replies

Street Team

Started by Morgan Matthew. Last reply by Morgan Matthew Aug 26, 2009. 2 Replies

Promotions

Started by Morgan Matthew. Last reply by Morgan Matthew Mar 27, 2009. 9 Replies

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service