In late July I will see the legendary Black Sabbath (minus original drummer Bill Ward) live in concert and in anticipation I present to you the Black Sabbath album Master Of Reality.

Released in 1971 Master of reality is Black Sabbath's 3rd studio L.P. Tracks include the classics Children Of The Grave and Sweat Leaf.

This is a single disc L.P. with lyrics reprinted on the back of the album cover and includes a poster with original Black Sabbath members Ozzy Osbourne, Geezer Butler, Tony Iommi, Bill Ward.

What makes this record so special to me is the fact that I bought it used at Half Price Books in Houston TX. Not only did it cost me a mere 50 cents and is in great physical condition but it also came with the original poster insert in almost pristine condition! When I found the poster inside my jaw dropped and I experienced that euphoric high that only the most addicted record junkie can and chases his entire life, like the shattered and broken creature that is your humble narrator.

Views: 1884

Replies to This Discussion

"When I found the poster inside my jaw dropped and I experienced that euphoric high that only the most addicted record junkie can and chases his entire life"

Not just record junkies but any collector junkie - I know that feeling - I live for that feeling.

There's nothing like the feeling of THE FIND.

I love Black Sabbath - I'm instantly transformed back to the 70's when I think of them.

They recently toured here in Melbourne and I'm so sorry I didnt see them. I heard they were great and that Ozzies voice was brilliant but that he looked 80. lol

Ozzie relapsed during this tour. Thats probably what made him sound so good.

Enjoy the Concert

Love Black Sabbath! I cant wait! Never seen Ozzy live and now I get Ozzy and Sabbath! I'll enjoy it for us both!

SABBATH BLOODY SABBATH!

I've just listened to it again. - LOUD

OMG - such a good album - All Of It

Black light posters, LSD, and Black Sabbath on the quadrasound stereo - what a combination! 

I am (was) Iron Man........

LSD and Black Sabbath sounds EPIC!

I've done it with Marilyn Manson, The Reflecting God.

It was a journey!

Thanks for joining!

Post another record soon!

peace.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service