I'm always embarrassed when someone asks me the name of my dog... My family and I had come up with a few dignified dog names, appropriate enough, but they never seemed to stick. I had gotten him as a baby, and my 'Baby' he's remained, even though he is a middle aged dog now. Hence the name... Baby.

http://api.ning.com/files/QSRlIpBINVEcOS5M0Il*2w0pLE-tok9LQLtYJDOrs*iQ1H2KtlRPozjHyhzoCsBUHRPiMpkqywjqwrh8fJ-usUinLFUKH2Rt/apr006.jpg
This is a relatively recent snapshot of Baby with my daughter Allegra, and Duchess, her cat.

So the question is, What made you choose the name of your dog?

Here is a video of some other dog owners sharing why they chose the name that they did.

Views: 437

Replies to This Discussion

I named my dog after my favorite rapper. His name is Biggie Smalls i just call him Biggie. The name fits him because he was the biggest puppy in the litter.
My Lulu is named after the children's cartoon Little Lulu. I thought she was going to have black hair. I also figured since she was a puppy, and her daddy was a very hyper dog, that she would be very mischievious. She defiantely lives up to her name (except that her hair has more brown than black)

RSS

Discussion Forum

Modified Johnny Cash for Doggies...

Started by Gloria Stevens. Last reply by Gloria Stevens Sep 19, 2011. 1 Reply

28 Elbow Kisses...

Started by Gloria Stevens. Last reply by 3equ3cp1fsw0n Sep 18, 2011. 3 Replies

What Do You Get from Your Dog?

Started by Gaytor. Last reply by Judith van der Roos Aug 28, 2011. 16 Replies

Doggie ESP?

Started by Gloria Stevens. Last reply by Gloria Stevens Jul 25, 2011. 2 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 0 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service