Skycomet the Fallen Angel's Discussions (1,111)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"AWWWW!!! <3"

Skycomet the Fallen Angel replied Dec 3, 2010 to My Dog! Pics... funny stories... names.... breeds... ages... anything you want

85 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by nsr

"Funny Video Featuring Tucker... our little "American Idol" singing with my brother's…"

Skycomet the Fallen Angel replied Feb 21, 2010 to My Dog! Pics... funny stories... names.... breeds... ages... anything you want

85 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by nsr

""

Skycomet the Fallen Angel replied Jan 20, 2010 to My Dog! Pics... funny stories... names.... breeds... ages... anything you want

85 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by nsr

"That's a really nice story. ^_^ your dog is really pretty too."

Skycomet the Fallen Angel replied Jan 20, 2010 to My Dog! Pics... funny stories... names.... breeds... ages... anything you want

85 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by nsr

"Yeah... Tucker's the calm one. He's really sweet and very obedient. But he's afraid…"

85 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by nsr

"OMG!! 85 lbs! What type of dog is she?"

85 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by nsr

"Don't be too fooled by her "cuteness." She's a little trouble maker. lol"

85 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by nsr

"When you wash a miniature or toy poodle they look like a little wet rat.... lol. Yea…"

85 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by nsr

"Panicked... hmmm... awww.... I thought he/she was on a "rampage" [going on a joy run…"

85 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by nsr

"AWWW!"

Skycomet the Fallen Angel replied Jan 19, 2010 to My Dog! Pics... funny stories... names.... breeds... ages... anything you want

85 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by nsr

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Discussion Forum

Blog Posts

Seeing the man in the child.

Posted by Diane on April 19, 2014 at 9:52am 0 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!