The US Commission on International Religious Freedom issues its 2014 Annual Report.

Schools in England have been given free copies of “The Young Atheist’s Handbook” in response to a Bible donation made by a politician. It is possible that the children of Atheists may turn to religion, according to this Pew survey.

The National Day of Reason gains more support amongst elected officials.

A book written by a Christian asks if Atheists are “tilting at theological windmills” as it reviews the history of Atheism.

Religious illiteracy among Christians gets reviewed. I suspect most of us “secularists” will breeze through the test at the start.

Religious apathy is on the increase as more people across the developed world “don’t do god”.

Atheists in Florida continue to fight for equal representation with their courthouse monument. However all hail the Satanists in Oklahoma who are being more successful with their campaign.

UN Peacekeepers are struggling to keep Christians and Muslims from massacring each other in the Central African Republic.

Cathie Adams informs the Tea Party that Muslim-Americans cannot be trusted as they are waging a “stealth Jihad”. Sarah Palin has her own ideas on how to baptize Jihadists.

Nobody here will ever manage to sit through this film without despairing for humanity. I realized that I had chewed half my arm off just reading about it ;-).

The poor folk over in AIG are doing their utmost to squeeze their god back into the gaps that Neil deGrasse Tyson’s Cosmos keeps filling with real knowledge.

On trusting the expert opinions of scientists. Without them we would have some silly notions. They really do some valuable work :-)

A WHO report on antibiotics and superbugs. The lasting benefits of vaccination.

On the hypocrisy of Israeli policy.  

Who is Alexander Aan?

It is proving more difficult to find E.T.’s home.

Ten things we did not know last week.

What would Tea Party Jesus say?

Coffee Break Video: TED Talks - Hidden miracles of the natural world.

Tags: Atheism, News, School, Sunday

Views: 102

Discussion Forum

Sunday School September 21th 2014

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Belle Rose 19 hours ago. 12 Replies

Sunday School September 14th 2014

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Simon Paynton Sep 15. 10 Replies

Sunday School 7th September 2014

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Belle Rose Sep 7. 4 Replies

Sunday School 31th August 2014

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Simon Paynton Sep 1. 7 Replies

Sunday School August 24th 2014

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Belle Rose Aug 24. 4 Replies

Blog Posts

What do you do with the anger?

Posted by dataguy on September 20, 2014 at 5:12pm 3 Comments

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 5 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service